"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, Whicker said:

Where’s my vote? I’m just keeping them from fading into the background. They’re going to have to be here and be active and be proactive and transparent in their moves and I’m not going to let them get away with it. I don’t buy that they’re all town

@daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @VikeManDan I’ve got both eyes on the three of you. And you know how I can get when I sense an opening. One of you is scum and you’re going to die before the game is done 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Where’s my vote? 

How should I know?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I’m just keeping them from fading into the background. They’re going to have to be here and be active and be proactive and transparent in their moves and I’m not going to let them get away with it. I don’t buy that they’re all town

Ok, but your earlier argument didn't paint the whole picture and that's why I replied.

Just now, Dome said:

How should I know?

Ok, but your earlier argument didn't paint the whole picture and that's why I replied.

Don’t care. I’m using the MWil technique of giving incomplete information in every post 

1 hour ago, Dome said:
1 hour ago, The LBC said:

Reads/strategies.  I'm just used to you being wrong.  Granted, one of the more recent times it was when you were scum.  But it's been my experience that I've seen you get wound up by guys and it will throw off your game, cause you to tunnel, and miss some important stuff.  Being that Matts is one of those people I've watched wind you up in the past, I was actually willing to chalk up your claimed on him as just for the sake of your own sanity, since he was being quiet anyway.  You and I have both seen where quiet Matts can very quickly turn into "I've got this irrefutable case" Matts and it will derail a whole thread and poison the town, costing us several days.

You’ve missed my last half dozen or so games xD

you also missed that me tunneling so I don’t have to look at anything else has been a scum meta I’ve used as well. so it doesn’t apply to this game. 

@The LBC

So did you have any other examples other than one time I was scum so it is a moot point and a vague retelling of a time I tunneled on matts? 

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @VikeManDan I’ve got both eyes on the three of you. And you know how I can get when I sense an opening. One of you is scum and you’re going to die before the game is done 

On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rush to my side so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Don’t care. I’m using the MWil technique of giving incomplete information in every post 

I'm not asking you to care, I'm posting it so people see it because sometimes folks read good but no think good. Just putting another angle out there for others to consider.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

@The LBC

So did you have any other examples other than one time I was scum so it is a moot point and a vague retelling of a time I tunneled on matts? 

Specific ones?  No.  I have memories.  Vague memories.  Many of them are punctuated by ET's constant tunneling of me.