"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

no info on:  rags, ET/TK3, rackcs, forge, james, MD4L, beavis/LBC, 

Didn't the triplets say rags was town? Or we just assuming all three have invalid results? 

I think this is a great group to work from

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

What is SF going to do with that additional 1st round pick?

DL or WR. Have to see what happens with many, but lamb or jeudy it ruggs will be super enticing.

If not we, have to assume dline....ooooooor, very small chance tackle to replace Staley at some point. 

My money is on receiver though

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Didn't the triplets say rags was town? Or we just assuming all three have invalid results? 

I think this is a great group to work from

Yeah, they said that.  Just not sure that those results can be trusted as of yet.  Would be nice to know what type of results they get back?  Is it specific alignment or is town/non town?

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Yeah, they said that.  Just not sure that those results can be trusted as of yet.  Would be nice to know what type of results they get back?  Is it specific alignment or is town/non town?

town/not town

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Yea blue I have read today.  Forge was even here at beginning of phase. You no pressure or say anything besides I won't push him 

One of those quotes is me saying I don’t have a Town lean on Forge. The one immediately after it is acknowledging a post that a lot of you seemed to have missed.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

no info on:  rags, ET/TK3, rackcs, forge, james, MD4L, beavis/LBC, 

-----------------------------------------

From the group of claimed players, I feel Whicker, orca, bcb, Dome are town.  Not sure on Mwil, but would lean more town than scum.  I think the trio of mason cops are likely town, but an outside chance that 1 of them could be scum.  

Blue feels scum based on some differences from the prior game.

52 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Blue

I had another Squire quote but I ****ed up formatting. It was in regards to him taking seriously what was *very obviously* a joke about me motivating someone.

At any rate, lol. You thought I was scum last game, too, so if you think I’m playing differently, shouldn’t you logically assume that I’m Town now? Or at the very least that I know I can’t just roleclaim cop any time I want to clear myself? Lol.

41 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn, I'm fairly good at this if only @MWil23 picked up certain things

Or other people aren’t reading.

• Like 2