Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Commissioner has a for good of the game clause right? Can we start a writing campaign to Goodell to veto the trade and perma ban BOB and force Cal to sell?

I'll jump on that bandwagon. 

If you guys like me, you'll join in as well.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Okay...gonna be real. I'm not reading through thirty pages of stuff about this. Just...aren't.

@ET80, or SOMEBODY, is there an underlying reason for this? Money? Hopkins doesn't like Texas? Anything? Help! 

BoB and Hopkins had a fight and BoB was a bit too hurt by it. That's what seems to have happened.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Okay...gonna be real. I'm not reading through thirty pages of stuff about this. Just...aren't.

@ET80, or SOMEBODY, is there an underlying reason for this? Money? Hopkins doesn't like Texas? Anything? Help! 

Money, maybe? Hopkins and BoB don't get along? 

That's all I'm getting from this. That, and how BoB isn't going to get along with anyone in this city anymore.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Money, maybe? Hopkins and BoB don't get along? 

That's all I'm getting from this. That, and how BoB isn't going to get along with anyone in this city anymore.

They can probably get a good to great receiver with the pick. You can console yourself with that thought, at least.

That is...provided BOB drafts a receiver with the pick...

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

This is like when the Bills traded prime Marshawn Lynch to the Seahawks for a 4th. Surely teams will come out afterwards and say "we would have given them more than that."

was that an equally bad trade or is this a worse trade in your eyes? i know lynch had some insane seasons at seattle after the trade too