Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

Good for him. Very good for him, I'm excited to see him in a wide open, pass first offense. I hope he sets the market for WRs, and I hope he goes off.

Can't wait for Arizona v Houston next time they show up. I want Hopkins to go for 15/200/3 on our DBs.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

i cant wait till i get off in 10 mins and listen to 790 and 610 on the way home.

Seth Payne went OFF on BoB. So did John Lopez, he was clearly upset. Clint is trying to talk up David Johnson, but he's lost for words overall...

There's simply nobody defending BoB, and BoB is too arrogant to care.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

With Conley covering, he just may. ;)

Seriously though this reminds me of the Mack trade. Completely tore my heart out of this team for a little. It'll get better boys. I promise.

There was some sort of justification, and you guys were very well compensated for it.

With the Texans, there is no tomorrow to look forward to. No draft haul to rely on. Just some guy who rushed for 300 yards last season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

There was some sort of justification, and you guys were very well compensated for it.

With the Texans, there is no tomorrow to look forward to. No draft haul to rely on. Just some guy who rushed for 300 yards last season.

I would like you to join the Broncos fanhood