Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 minute ago, Heinz D. said:

They can probably get a good to great receiver with the pick. You can console yourself with that thought, at least.

That is...provided BOB drafts a receiver with the pick...

like how the dolphins are probably gonna draft a LT with our pick? 

BoB will want an equally good receiver, he's going to draft one, but he wants one thats obedient. I hate this man with a passion. Funny thing is, if we got a 1st from this, there was a chance Jeudy or Ceedee Lamb would have fell to us.

Edited by Drained

5 minutes ago, Drained said:

like how the dolphins are probably gonna draft a LT with our pick? 

BoB will want an equally good receiver, he's going to draft one, but he wants one thats obedient. I hate this man with a passion. Funny thing is, if we got a 1st from this, there was a chance Jeudy or Ceedee Lamb would have fell to us.

The fact a first wasn't involved is obviously ridiculous. Makes me wonder if the Dolphins are moving up to #2. Actually, kind of puts my thinking beyond "wondering". 

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

Honestly I’m just waiting for the next move,  I get the feeling BOB is still holding 1 or 2 moves in his pocket

He's trading Watson to LAC or NE, then gonna bring in Christian Hackenberg...

37 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

They can probably get a good to great receiver with the pick. You can console yourself with that thought, at least.

That is...provided BOB drafts a receiver with the pick...

With a 2nd? Maybe, but nobody they get will come remotely close to matching half of what Hopkins did.

Had it been a first for someone like Lamb, I'd be pissed... but at l'd see a reasonable replacement. This? Nothing. Nothing at all.