Tom Brady Announces He's Leaving New England

ramssuperbowl99

Just now, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

same state + LA glamour + 199 productions

potato potato

not really

im saying it because that distance is like me living in boston but assuming i will go home to new york. its only a 4 hour drive maybe but if you actually asked me i definitely didnt grow up in ny. there are totally different cultures between la/socal and the rest of the state

5 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

not really

im saying it because that distance is like me living in boston but assuming i will go home to new york. its only a 4 hour drive maybe but if you actually asked me i definitely didnt grow up in ny. there are totally different cultures between la/socal and the rest of the state

Dont give me hope 🤣

I get you though

3 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

I agree that them combining is why we got one of if not the greatest sports dynasty/run in history. But I’m reversed on who benefited more, I think Brady made things a lot easier on BB than the other way around throughout their paired time together. It’s honestly a question we will never get a solid answer to though. 

All I can say is I enjoyed the hell out of watching it

Yes, you guys had a historic run but nothing lasts forever.  It took GB 2+ decades to see success after Lombardi left.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

and you know, 50+ other players

Meh. It's a pretty weak roster, especially on offense. I could see them regressing to 7-9 or so, maybe much worse if the injury bug hits. They have no TEs, patchy WRs (at best) an OL that was a sieve last year. They could improve, but without Brady I think it's more than fair to mark the AFCE a crapshoot next season. Maybe even name the Bills as favourites, as weird as that is to say.