Witten to the Raiders 😭😭

textaz03

22 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

This is awkward. Can you also tell me about Jeff Heath?

He gets abused by us a lot, but he's not as bad as he's made out to be. He's going to miss some tackles. I don't want him starting, but he's a good dude to have around. Solid ST play and good backup. He's probably been the biggest play maker in Dallas secondary. Decent nose for the ball.  For $4m/yr, I think you can mark this down as a pretty good signing. tbh, it's hard to knock an UDFA who has manged what he done. Good locker room guy by all accounts too.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Some people here will try to tell you he might just be the worst player ever in the history of evers and doesn't deserve to be on the field. Don't listen to them. He is 100% the worst player ever and doesn't deserve to be on the field.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tell me about how slow he is and Malik Collins while you're at it please?

Enjoy the Senator. I don't know how such a slow guy is always open. It's amazing. 

Collins is a fun passrusher. Rod loves him. It's been expected he would join with him. Now that you have him please release PJ Hall. 

9 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

As you noticed a lot of the fans in this board are doing a happy dance.   However it should be noted he started for us a long time so he isn’t totally worthless:   And while I agree he was the weakest part of our young secondary he also seemed to get the he most turn overs on our team year after year and he is a solid special teams player.  

i imagine It was numbers game with us in that we have so many FA to sign we just hadn’t gotten to him yet

On 3/17/2020 at 4:29 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Sounds like Heath is a backup and STer. Guessing both Marinelli (DL) and Bassacia (ST) wanted him.

Jeff Heath is the most unliked player I've ever seen on the cowboys forum. I hope you signed him to exclusively play special teams. He is fast as hell, so he is a top shelf Gunner. That's his only redeeming quality. 

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Jeff Heath is the most unliked player I've ever seen on the cowboys forum. I hope you signed him to exclusively play special teams. He is fast as hell, so he is a top shelf Gunner. That's his only redeeming quality. 

He's getting paid like $2.5 M so likely STer and 3rd/4th S. 

30 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

He's getting paid like $2.5 M so likely STer and 3rd/4th S. 

He really is just fine in that role. He gets too much hate here. He gave up more big plays than he made in his time here, but he did provide some of the latter, which most of our defense was incapable of.

1 minute ago, matt79511 said:

He really is just fine in that role. He gets too much hate here. He gave up more big plays than he made in his time here, but he did provide some of the latter, which most of our defense was incapable of.

Funny that people dont want to re-sign Byron because he doesnt cause turnovers.

Yet Jeff Heath who was our most consistent playmaker in the secondary (although did miss tackles and give up plays), everyone hates, wants gone and thinks is the worst player.

Heath is fine as a backup safety and special team player. Ok in limited action and playing within his means. Our fault for consistently putting him in a position he shouldnt have been in.

• Like 1