2020 NFL Draft: Discussion, Reports, Rumors, and Studies

jetskid007

Just now, rampantjet said:

Pretty sure he was the lowest body fat of any of the 4 OTs.  Most OL are well over 15%

Thanks. I tried to find guidance for OL players but couldn’t. It all suggest that Becton cares about what he eats and his physical fitness. He’s not putting on bad weight. He’s just a guy that can put on muscle by just looking at a dumbbell.

Becton is the biggest wildcard - If Douglas is confident in his mentality/motivation then I'm all aboard the hype train because the raw ability is eye popping. 

For me, he's impossible to evaluate without actually having any insight but if he's the pick I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because I trust Douglas to put an emphasis on character. 

Edited by NJC33

Just now, Bianconero said:

Says #11 for #21 and Rasul Douglas

Douglas is good, physical, and has attitude but not worth a 2nd Round Pick (value-wise)

Unless a 2nd is coming with this, I'd hate it

Funny story my best friend played with Rasul at Nassau when he was there

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Says #11 for #21 and Rasul Douglas

Douglas is good, physical, and has attitude but not worth a 2nd Round Pick (value-wise)

Unless a 2nd is coming with this, I'd hate it

It says 21, Rasul plus a pick.

I agree that a 2nd would need to come back our way.

1 hour ago, Greene N White said:

Becton has bust written all over him. Just seems like a very lazy person to me. I’m all set on that given the options we have.

I'm not a fan of drafting Bexton at 11 because he is still a work in progress, but I've watched a ton of him over the past month and a big "no" to both of your claims.  Not sure which one is more wrong.  Just how does he have "bust" written all over him?  And lazy?  Please provide the details on his work effort.  Did you read about how he was in practice?  I don't get any of this.

1 hour ago, Rockice_8 said:

No idea where this lazy notion came from.  Dude plays through the whistle on every snap.  Why do you think he's lazy?

Everything I see is 100% effort from him.  No idea where this guy gets lazy from.  It is really annoying when someone makes a post like that and backs it up with absolutely nothing.  Not one iota of support for an extreme accusation and ridiculous categorical conclusion. 

Eagles fans think it’s 11 for 21 and Dillard. Throw in Douglas and I’d make that trade.

Dillard is as good a prospect as some of these OT we are talking about. He had a bad rookie year. But I think that’s a good trade. I’d rather have Dillard than Jackson and Cleveland. Top that off with pick 21. Seems good to me.

Edited by SDotNova

1 hour ago, Greene N White said:

I’m not rolling with red flags like that at pick 11. 

that's a lot different from saying he is destined to be a "total bust" and he is "lazy", both of which are nonsense.  I don't want him at 11 either but I think he's likely to become a a really good, perhaps elite NFL tackle.  There's just more risk. 

Edited by dcat