Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

The best ever at reading malf was an eagles fan named utley, followed by danger. But I have good track record knowing when he lies. He wanted to lynch me and is lying right now. I am just not sure if it was because of the saw game. But its fishy as hell.

46 minutes ago, squire12 said:

maybe this is a new pickle, he typically will call players out that are ignoring him.   did with LBC, but not with Heimdallr

It's ok partner.  Read up to see the discussion on the players that refused to engage with me but did so with others.  

30 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Malfatron did you not pick up on Heimdallr also ignoring pickle?

What is the significance that multiple people ignored pickle?

squire

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

ok, this checks out for now.

Now.....

Matts may be a loud person who tries to clear himself day 1 as town, but he has a vulnerability. Nobody likes him and he is bad at mafia. So if I recruited a bunch of town members who feel the same way, we could effectively create a sleeper cell within the town faction who all want to eliminate matts. Also, the scum faction in this game has surely noticed that matts claimed paranoid gun owner, which means that he kills anyone who visits him. That means that they could not eliminate matts with a night hit.

The plan? Lynch matts by trying to get town to vote him because hes matts, and scum to vote for him because he claimed paranoid gun owner.

matts

@Matts4313 do you really ascertain that this is a serious attempt to lynch you and not just a Nathan For You bit? And where do you get from this that i didnt believe you were the pgo. starting to feel you didnt like the attention all that much. :)

@SwAg what can i do for you? :)

39 minutes ago, squire12 said:

there is the pickle I know, noting that heimdallr is also ignoring him.

Mwil was not scum last game

Well I'll be.  Could have sworn he was. Must have been the one game of like 7 in a row where he managed to draw town and not scum.

@MWil23 that new strategy work for you again this game friendo 

30 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i pushed some bad angles to see what would happen

1. the case of lbc ignoring pickle is ridiculous, but lbc because hyperaware of his pickle interaction later

2.  matts, i was clearly doing a bit when i voted you. I hinted that i was going to vote you because of a vendetta even though you were the pgo, and elict the scums help on the lynch. You misread (or skimmed) and thought that i doubted your pgo claim

3.  swag knows that i 100 percent disagree with the 7-15 more likely to be scum theory. Every number has the same odds. 

but one persons reaction to everything is stunning

pickle

How's that friendo. What reaction did you not like? 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

The best ever at reading malf was an eagles fan named utley, followed by danger. But I have good track record knowing when he lies. He wanted to lynch me and is lying right now. I am just not sure if it was because of the saw game. But its fishy as hell.

I mean, he is ignoring me 9_9

@Malfatron

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

squire

@Matts4313 do you really ascertain that this is a serious attempt to lynch you and not just a Nathan For You bit? And where do you get from this that i didnt believe you were the pgo. starting to feel you didnt like the attention all that much. :)

The obvious play is for me to draw a hit. You didnt go that angle. You went lynch, the most sub optimal option. You tried to lynch me, I just dont know if you are scum or being petty. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

squire

You noted that LBC had ignored pickle.   Then went on with a big post that James had as well, but I did not see that pickle brought him up.   But you missed that Heimdallr had and pickle made that known. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

are you in a "mandated" quarantine? or self limiting your community activities?

Both, sorta.  State shut down everything pretty much, so I have nowhere to go, but I am allowed to leave my home.