Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 minute ago, Mega Ron said:

I guess that Amazon will be delivering a hell of a lot of big screen TVs 

That’s not a bad thing.  It’s a stimulus check.  The government is hoping that it will stimulate the economy.  It’s counting on people who are bad with their money continuing to be bad with their money.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, mission27 said:

They are a few months behind already 

Vir is proceeding to human trials in 3 months. They have struck a ton of manufacturing and licensing deals recently and are one of the companies that bill gates is backing (he announced he would build facilities for the 7 most likely vaccine candidates) 

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

That’s not a bad thing.  It’s a stimulus check.  The government is hoping that it will stimulate the economy.  It’s counting on people who are bad with their money continuing to be bad with their money.

How much will go to China?

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

How much will go to China?

Good question.  Completely unrelated, is an LG 86 inch TV made in China?  And how good is the one that’s 1900 dollars right now on Amazon?  Asking for a friend who is myself.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Good question.  Completely unrelated, is an LG 86 inch TV made in China?  And how good is the one that’s 1900 dollars right now on Amazon?  Asking for a friend who is myself.

They're a Korean company and I believe their manufacturing is in Korea but all of their components undoubtedly come from China, like everything else in the entire world

Edited by mission27
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Filed my taxes Saturday, had to pay a little over 100 federal and supposed to get a little over 100 state back, and got my 1200 today. 

Reminder for anyone who didn’t see it before: you don’t have to pay owed taxes when you file. You can hold off cutting that check until the deadline, which got pushed to July 15th this year. As long as the check is postmarked by the deadline, you’re good to go.

Edited by pwny
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I mean if you’re looking...

• Like 3