Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

On 7/11/2020 at 12:18 PM, Heimdallr said:

zero sympathy from me.

well thats just cold. Being dumb shouldnt be a death sentence, i mean, how many people are left if all the dumb people die? I for sure wouldnt be here. 

Guy made a really stupid mistake. Heck, statistically as a 30 year old, his odds of dying were really low. 

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

well thats just cold. Being dumb shouldnt be a death sentence, i mean, how many people are left if all the dumb people die? I for sure wouldnt be here. 

Guy made a really stupid mistake. Heck, statistically as a 30 year old, his odds of dying were really low. 

No, the guy made a really selfish mistake. Thats the problem. If you aren't wearing a mask its because you're a selfish ****. Zero sympathy for Anti-Mask people.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GSUeagles14 said:

Really low does not equal zero. And his chances went up when he decidedly to attend these parties. And even if he didn’t die, he risk spreading it to others who are more vulnerable.

Just now, Xenos said:

Really low does not equal zero. And his chances went up when he decidedly to attend these parties. And even if he didn’t die, he risk spreading it to others who are more vulnerable.

Yeah, Anti-Mask people deserve zero sympathy. You want to make a virus political and go against science? You reap what you sow. The only people Ill have sympathy for is the innocent people your dumb arse infected.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yep, the number of new deaths/day has trended down for a while, and was just starting to kick back up as cases ballooned. But, in good news:

That's good news on both fronts.  I really want to believe the people who are saying that the virus is weakening, although since I read the original article from the doctor in Italy back in May, no one really picked up the thread.  

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yeah, Anti-Mask people deserve zero sympathy. You want to make a virus political and go against science? You reap what you sow. The only people Ill have sympathy for is the innocent people your dumb arse infected.

It's like the guy that went to North Sentinel Island and got got by the natives.  If you're going to go do something recklessly stupid that also puts the lives of others at risk, I won't shed any tears for em.

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

yes, it was stupid. its been covered. for the secind time, beung stupid shouldnt be a death sentence.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

******* nailed it, he did. 😬

i wonder if there was some events that brought together mass agtherings of people that were literally elbow to elbow. hmmm....

not that thats the only cause, but hes right partlt. things were fine in a lot of states for 6 weeks or more, then we saw a huge pop that coincided with protests.