Dion Lewis signs with the gmen

flyguy1609

I think this is a nice get for the Giants, I wrote before last season started i thought the Giants #2 RB situation was an underrated concern and as we know Barkley missed some time. Giants fans, did any of the other RBs show much promise last season?

Edited by TakeTheBallDeep

32 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I think this is a nice get for the Giants, I wrote before last season started i thought the Giants #2 RB situation was an underrated concern and as we know Barkley missed some time. Giants fans, did any of the other RBs show much promise last season?

We grabbed Buck Allen midseason and he was solid. Everyone else was bad, especially rookie Jon Hilliman. #2 RB was a big need for us. Hopefully Lewis can still play. 

I assume it's cheap and so a good move for the Giants. Low cost and risk, some upside as that give Barkley a rest (or occasionally the D something else to think about) guy. He won't see number like he did in the past of course but could add a little something.