Blue

Vote Count

Whicker - 1 - Pickle Rick

Ragnarok - 1 - Swag

Dingo - 3 - Dome, Touch, Counselor

Dome - 2 - Malfatron, Matts

Pickle Rick - 2 - Mwil, Ragnarok

Forge - 1 - Whicker

With 19 alive and 19 voting, it's 10 to lynch. Day will end at 11:59pm tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

What happened?

I’ve had the realization that I’ve put a lot of trust in the people on this site. While there’s people I do trust, there’s many people who I am foolish to be completely certain. My real name is all over the forum. People on here have my phone number and others have my Facebook. I have told everyone where I live. It’s really not worth potentially pissing the wrong people off 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

You’ve obviously been paying attention to me but somehow forgot that forge was my d1 push? 

I remember a couple people voting forge.

i didnt recall that it was you.

my suspicion for you involves you prodding people in a certain direction

I dont remember many of your early posts, but im feeling a deep dive may be in order

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

At no point was I actually going to vote biggio. 

Does joke, bluff, and gambit not compute with you xD

Why weren't you going to vote Biggio at any point despite saying you would hammer?

You're being very inconsistent and trying to put that off on a joke.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve had the realization that I’ve put a lot of trust in the people on this site. While there’s people I do trust, there’s many people who I am foolish to be completely certain. My real name is all over the forum. People on here have my phone number and others have my Facebook. I have told everyone where I live. It’s really not worth potentially pissing the wrong people off 

FWIW I’m 100% positive it was a joke