JLA Mafia Game Thread DAY 4

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Fishing for what? 

I do not believe he caught dingo based on a night move.  I believe he is voting dingo.  

The insinuation is there from the quoted text he used when putting down his vote. 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

You guys are asking someone who has been proven to not be reading 5+ times now to gain understanding with context. That's on YOU GUYS, not him.

Pickle knows what context is there. He’d rather argue how it’s not a direct red letter instead of just admitting that he missed it. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Fishing for what? 

I do not believe he caught dingo based on a night move.  I believe he is voting dingo.  

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I saw a vote.  If you wanna infer a red letter from a vote then by all means, but if it ain't a claim then it ain't a red letter 

Fishing for a claim.

When that isnt necessary.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t feel like your bad lawyer posts are of a light hearted nature. 

Really, it ain't mean, just an observation.   I do not believe him to be a good lawyer with the ability he has shown in trying to grill me and get me to slip.  He failed.  And failed miserably. And still maintains himself to have succeeded when everyone can see he failed.  I can only assume that is how he is as a lawyer.  

If he is a good lawyer he would see that pounding a lie to get someone to slip only to see that person has not faltered, changed their story, or even hedge once would mean they are telling the truth.  Maybe he is a good lawyer with paper work, but I have not seen anything to make me believe he is a good at questioning people or developing a case (maybe I'm confusing interrogating with being a lawyer but oh well xD)

11 minutes ago, Forge said:

That doesn't really answer my question, does it? 

i cant prove that i am town.

However, i have been posting quite a bit and dome hasnt

right now, i just need to hear whether dome confirms he caught dingo with a night move