FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

8 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Yes, we want Wilson to play RT and replace Bobby Hart. If he had stayed in school, he'd be a top 10 prospect for next year, competing with Leatherwood for the 2nd tackle spot behind Sewell. As is, he might go in the first in a couple of weeks according to Daniel Jeremiah. He's raw but talented and provides much better run blocking than Jackson or Cleveland. We have Jonah Williams to play LT. 

Daniel Jeremiah put on twitter, literally today, that Wilson is possibly going in the first round, so my take is already not aging well.

1 minute ago, FalconFan13 said:

Ah so it's not a 40 min thing like i thought  if the team in front picks sooner you get more time to choose until your slotted time?

A team on the clock can always make their pick as soon as they'd like, but teams still have until the expiration of their draft slot.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

A team on the clock can always make their pick as soon as they'd like, but teams still have until the expiration of their draft slot.

Good to know info i thought it was just a rolling 40 min timer.  I might have to send Scar my list of guys then for our next pick that 11 am slot not gonna work out  for me probably lol.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Good to know info i thought it was just a rolling 40 min timer.  I might have to send Scar my list of guys then for our next pick that 11 am slot not gonna work out  for me probably lol.

Ha, yeah, that can get uncomfortable. A big board to one of those running FFMD should work: I doubt that they want to put weeks and weeks of their own time and effort into this just to try and cheat.

13 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Yes it is a good idea to have a appointed person pick for you if you can't be on