FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yes it is a good idea to have a appointed person pick for you if you can't be on

Already did and even had a backup plan to send the leaders of this my top 10 list incase Scar couldn't :D  Scar's gonna be able to i think though at this point.

45 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

Already did and even had a backup plan to send the leaders of this my top 10 list incase Scar couldn't :D  Scar's gonna be able to i think though at this point.

Yup. If the pick is during the day, there’s no issue at all. Less likely when I’m home after work because of wife time. But even still I have a chance of making it work. 

Just now, scar988 said:

Yup. If the pick is during the day, there’s no issue at all. Less likely when I’m home after work because of wife time. But even still I have a chance of making it work. 

My best times is anytime after noon or 1 pm til 10 pm   mornings i will really struggle to get to so thats where i might need you or anyone else to get it if possible. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

I was curious when Davis would go

Same and i debated him earlier when we took Dugger.  But theirs just something off and i can't get my head around what it is with him that throws me off.  I knew the value was there but i just liked what i seen from Dugger alot more everytime i watched both of them.    But in round 3 you really can't not take the chance like they did if needing a safety i think it's a quality upside pick and i hope he proves that im just crazy xD  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BowserBroncos said:

Easy pick to make. This decision was made in my war room when we picked Chinn at 46. Was only waiting for the pick to go OTC and hoping Amik was there. And we knew Baltimore wasn't going to pick him.

You got one of my favorite CB's in this draft and imo the last really good top tier CB on the board.  I trusted my gut instinct not to expect Amik to last til round 4 and take a CB in round 3 he's just too good of a player  love the pick Bowser my friend.

• Like 1