College Football 25

Ty21

This game plays so much smoother than Madden 19. Honestly PS1 to PS2 and PS2 to PS3 are huge jumps in graphics. However PS3 to PS4 is solid but not huge imo. The graphics for this game really aren’t bad at all. 

Simmed my first season of dynasty with vikesfan updated rosters and with the Cal Bears. Went 2-11.. yikes.. but did beat #1 Stanford the last week of the season, and a blowout, 50-24. They went from #1 to #17 lol. NCAA Championship was surprisingly #1 Missouri (wut) vs #2 Alabama and Alabama crushed them. Having a a lot of fun so far!

Edited by BayRaider

On 9/29/2018 at 12:41 AM, Tyty said:

Lol it’s 100% of the reason I still have a ps3 

I still have my PS3 with the digital download of NCAA 14.    This is why I dont like digital downloads, though....because sometimes they take games down, and if its a game you bought via digital download, youre SOL if you lose the game for some reason.    

I still have a bunch of other games on the PS3 I love as well, so NCAA isnt the ONLY reason I still have mine.   

Hate the recruiting syatem compared to previous years smh. Other than that, fantastic game. 

Franchise Modes:

NBA 2K (allowing expansion and all teams to be customized is huge) 

Rating: 8.5/10

MLB The Show Franchise Mode

Rating 7.5/10

NCAA Football 14 Dynasty Mode

Rating 7/10 (And this game is 5 years old..)

Madden Franchise Mode:

Rating: 1.5/10

It’s really really bad. 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

That's not a thing...?

Huh?  They may have taken it out considering it’s been years since the game came out, but ultimate team was in NCAA ‘14 (and it was amazing). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2013/4/3/4178606/ncaa-football-14-ultimate-team-mode

It was the first (and only) edition of the game to get it.  Shame you weren’t able to play it, it’s what made it canceling so disappointing for me.  VT Vick and Marshall Moss >>>

EDIT - I forgot they had Bo Jackson in it too.  He was an animal.  

Plus unlike Madden's version, you could have a large selection of players to choose from because they would include players even if they weren't good in the NFL because obviously they were good in college.  Like I had a Ted Ginn card that was filthy.  AD and Ricky Williams are some other guys who I remember being in the mode that were damn near unstoppable.

Talking about it makes me want to play it so bad.  If/when the next one comes out, I'm buying it immediately.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
26 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So I've been playing my dynasty pretty much only as UF for the past few years and I'm looking to change it up a bit - anyone have any suggestions for a fun school to rebuild (w/updated rosters)?

Where do you reside? 

In general though, I'd say a Mountain West school makes for a good challenge, doesn't give you any good and easy pipeline states, and there aren't really many good schools out west so a move the Pac 12 is tremendous when the time comes.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

So I've been playing my dynasty pretty much only as UF for the past few years and I'm looking to change it up a bit - anyone have any suggestions for a fun school to rebuild (w/updated rosters)?

If you want a real challenge, pick Army or Air Force.  Other challenging schools would be your Conference USA's of the world or Sun Belt (UTEP, Tulsa, etc).

20 minutes ago, carrolljcmc said:

If you want a real challenge, pick Army or Air Force.  Other challenging schools would be your Conference USA's of the world or Sun Belt (UTEP, Tulsa, etc).

If I was going to start a new one from scratch right now. I'd probably go like... Wyoming.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Danger said:

If I was going to start a new one from scratch right now. I'd probably go like... Wyoming.

Bottom 10 based on FPI:

121 - Old Dominion
122 - UTSA
123 - Kent State
124 - South Alabama
125 - Bowling Green
126 - UConn
127 - New Mexico St
128 - Texas State
129 - UTEP
130 - Rice

Rice, good luck with that lol.  UTEP is the only win-less school in FBS currently.