College Football 25

Ty21

9 hours ago, adamq said:

Yeah I was annoyed. Now if you try to change them a year later, they get treated as any other player so you take a massive hit to their overall by moving positions. Hopefully EA switches it back

Dang, my 3rd string ATH QB was projecting as my #2 slot WR and I would have moved him there if I could have changed his position.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adamq said:

Wow so it was just a f up, which killed my experimental dynasty. I was building up Mizzou by only recruiting athletes and switching their position, everything but K/P that is. It worked quite well

Speaking of K/P is it just me or do they all suck in this game? Like at best you'll seea recruit with is 90+ power but only like 70 accuracy. 

I get that it's college and great kickers are few and far between but they DO exist in college, I can understand making it rare to find them but as far as I can tell they don't exist at all in the game.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

Speaking of K/P is it just me or do they all suck in this game? Like at best you'll seea recruit with is 90+ power but only like 70 accuracy. 

I get that it's college and great kickers are few and far between but they DO exist in college, I can understand making it rare to find them but as far as I can tell they don't exist at all in the game.

It is pretty rare but I never spend many hours on them. I'll find aboit one per year with 90+KP and just make the best guy K, 2nd best at P

19 minutes ago, rob_shadows said:

No they all signed on my opponents' teams to kick 59 yarders with ease.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I was up 1 with 25 seconds left and the ball, I ran it and went to slide, my rb fumbled and the guy returned it for a td to win the game. Could break my tv lol 

Were you playing as Miami?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

I was up 1 with 25 seconds left and the ball, I ran it and went to slide, my rb fumbled and the guy returned it for a td to win the game. Could break my tv lol 

Welcome to my world. My backs and even QBs always fumble. I was up in the National Championship game against Oregon (I play with LSU) trying to run the clock out with my back. He fumbles. Oregon gets the ball marches down the field to tie the game up to send it into OT. Fortunately I hold them to a FG then two plays later I hit my receiver in the endzone for a walk-off TD to win the championship. But its weird how my backs and QBs always fumble but my receivers and tight ends rarely ever fumbles. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Welcome to my world. My backs and even QBs always fumble. I was up in the National Championship game against Oregon (I play with LSU) trying to run the clock out with my back. He fumbles. Oregon gets the ball marches down the field to tie the game up to send it into OT. Fortunately I hold them to a FG then two plays later I hit my receiver in the endzone for a walk-off TD to win the championship. But its weird how my backs and QBs always fumble but my receivers and tight ends rarely ever fumbles. 

Yeah my RBs fumble all the time in dynasty mode 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah my RBs fumble all the time in dynasty mode 

Yeah like it’s frustrating when I hold the protect the ball button and I still fumble. Then sometimes I will show the check mark on protect the ball but I feel like it’s too inconsistent and they need to fix it. 

38 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah like it’s frustrating when I hold the protect the ball button and I still fumble. Then sometimes I will show the check mark on protect the ball but I feel like it’s too inconsistent and they need to fix it. 

It's increased chance of not fumble but doesn't guarantee you won't. Ball carrier rating actually matters now. I tend to go for power backs, and I've noticed that even after the patch, they fumble a lot less compared to elusives or receiving.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's increased chance of not fumble but doesn't guarantee you won't. Ball carrier rating actually matters now. I tend to go for power backs, and I've noticed that even after the patch, they fumble a lot less compared to elusives or receiving.

Thanks! That make sense. I normally have elusive or receiving backs bc they have more speed which I like and they can catch well. Maybe I need to start recruiting power backs. 

• Like 1

Favorite generated names you’ve seen?

I recruited a bad rb only cause his name is Lester Cheeseman. FSU got a FS over me named Max Killings. Just a metal name. And got a linebacker named Mafu Te’o, the firstborn son of Manti Te’o and his imaginary gf.