FFMD II '20 - Tampa Bay Buccaneers Front Office

ny92mike

22 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Damn, we need to package some to get back into the late 2nd or 3rd round. Lotta good WRs still out there...

Go get Brandon Aiyuk...

if we package every single pick we have left :DxD that would be 182.5 pts on the draft chart or the equivalent of pick 82 overall ( worth 180 points)

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

if we package every single pick we have left :DxD that would be 182.5 pts on the draft choice or the equivalent of pick 82 overall ( worth 180 points)

Convenient...if the 49ers trade goes through, I Think we will have pick 82. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

yikes  

i have some gum in my pocket will that work? maybe some loose change too

I don't have anything to give back to you to even out the return, unfortunately. And I can't in good conscious rob you blind in such a manner. I have grown fond of the Tampa war room team. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

xD how chivalrous 

@Forge wants to make a trade to consummate this newfound friendship. Give us OJ howard for a reasonable price. You know hes not a good scheme fit for arians anyways.

Plus, you have cameron brate as well. We might have interest in him if you would rather keep howard

8 hours ago, N4L said:

@Forge wants to make a trade to consummate this newfound friendship. Give us OJ howard for a reasonable price. You know hes not a good scheme fit for arians anyways.

Plus, you have cameron brate as well. We might have interest in him if you would rather keep howard

We traded Brate. OJ will be utilized by Brady...

• Like 1