FFMD II Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 6.196 Patrick Taylor Jr. RB Memphis

EaglesPeteC

A look at the needs left

- A Big Body RB- We could draft but we could project they sign a player like Carlos Hyde after the draft

- A bigger WR to compete with JJ

-Slot WR

-Backup G/C

-Swing T- Could draft but could also project they sign a player like Cordy Glenn after the draft

-DE- Could draft but could also project they resign Vinny Curry after the draft

-LB- Could draft but could also project they resign Nigel Bradham after the draft

-S- Could draft but can also move Avonte Maddox to S. There are also vets like Eric Reid and Reshad Jones that can be signed after the draft

I’d rank draft priority like this:

1. WR

2. S

3. WR

4. G/C

5. LB

6. RB

7. T 

8. DE 

Hard to say this far out.

Obviously hitting WR again (maybe twice) makes sense. Reagor gives us flexibility. Worth monitoring where they drop. Couple guys I’d move up for.

RB we should take one if there aren’t better players at the other spots we should address. If they are BPA let’s just go for it, get a cheap #2 for 4 years.

OL should be a priority, but we shouldn’t just take one if the talent dried up. Some decent projects day 3 at all the spots.

If there is a worthy DLinemen sure, a developmental DT or a raw speed edge guy would be the only useful edges. Latter is not gonna be there really so might as well skip it.

Let’s grab a LB to compete for a starting spot. But the Sid trade made it less dire. (For real Howie, I think we should still draft one)

If a safety drops it makes sense, most of those guys are 1 year deals. But signing Reid would be ok if we miss.

If we don’t draft two kickers I’m deleting this whole thread 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How does it feel knowing we are crushing you guys in this competition? 

A CB that can't tackle and an unathletic DL with no position, no center to stop Fletcher Cox from murdering your backup QB because you refuse to pay your "franchise" QB.......crushin' it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

A CB that can't tackle and an unathletic DL with no position, no center to stop Fletcher Cox from murdering your backup QB because you refuse to pay your "franchise" QB.......crushin' it

They have discussed plans of a MechaFrederick to revive him.

Luckily they got whatever idiot architect/engineer that decided to build a billion dollar stadium East-West and have the sun in the players’ eyes for half the games.

so we're safe for now 

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thats funny. Looney had no problem stopping the overrated Cox 2 years ago, ya know, when we swept you. And dont forget we drafted a player who can play C last year in the 3rd. 

The #2 CB and the #2 most productive DE. 

Killing it. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Thats funny. Looney had no problem stopping the overrated Cox 2 years ago, ya know, when we swept you. And dont forget we drafted a player who can play C last year in the 3rd. 

The #2 CB and the #2 most productive DE. 

Killing it. 

#2 CB

#2 most productive DE

2nd in division

Checks out

• Like 3

On 4/4/2020 at 2:23 PM, JIllg said:

21st Overall Selection of Kristian Fulton to the Philadelphia Eagles

Grade - A+

Kristian Fulton had a down year and was still one of the best defensive backs in the SEC. The year prior, he was the best. He's intelligent in reading zone keys and can stick well enough in man. He's versatile and long enough to play multiple schemes. I'm a touch wary about his injury history, but otherwise he's brilliant value here for the Eagles. The difference between Slay and Fulton and what they trotted out last year is night and day. Now just cross the fingers that Arcega-Whiteside remembers what football is and that the rest of the receiving corps stays away from trainers' bench.

4 hours ago, festiveonion said:

Philadelphia Eagles: 34th Overall: Jalen Reagor: A-

After shoring up that CB group, Philly moves up for their guy at the top of the 2nd. Fulton/Reagor is a great way to start this draft for anyone. Philly fills needs and gets rid of a player who wasn't going to stick around anyway. There have been rumblings in that locker room... and true or not, it isn't something you want to hear when attempting to back your QB. Two birds, one stone. That bumps this grade up for me.

Some pick reactions to our selections

• Like 2

I think MLB is still a big need and possibly our biggest need right now. I think people are underestimating that a little. Although, I would list how to optimally use our picks like this:

1. WR 

2. S

3. WR

4. LB

5. RB

I think we can find solid competition/depth at RB and LB late in the draft. Although, I think it is important that we add quality LB to compete with Edwards. So, if theres a high quality LB is there earlier we should take him, in my opinion. 

Edited by Folesadelphia

I am very happy we traded up. This board at 53 would have SUCKED

CIN 33 RT D-0182 Isaiah Wilson OT
PHI 34 WR D-0201 Jalen Reagor WRS
TB 35 RT D-0164 Ezra Cleveland OT
NYG 36 C D-0079 Cesar Ruiz OC
TB 37 43DT D-0423 Ross Blacklock DL3T
NYG 38 34OLB D-0456 Terrell Lewis EDGE
TEN 39 34DE D-0283 Justin Madubuike DL3T
HOU 40 WR D-0453 Tee Higgins WR
CLE 41 S D-0174 Grant Delpit S
JAC 42 CB D-0058 Bryce Hall CB