Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

12 hours ago, MWil23 said:

There’s a game that @mission27 is hosting in the Texans forum

I indeed see a thread with mafia in the title. 

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15323902

My understanding is we have to finish the game that still has 15 people allegedly playing and is killing one player every day and half or so. And then wait a week. Right?

28 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I indeed see a thread with mafia in the title. 

My understanding is we have to finish the game that still has 15 people allegedly playing and is killing one player every day and half or so. And then wait a week. Right?

Possibly longer, but yeah that's what was described. Maybe they can relax it because the other game isnt on here and it would be like a month since a game was on here if we waited. The waiting is killing enthusiasm and interest, which can be seen clearly imo 

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Possibly longer, but yeah that's what was described. Maybe they can relax it because the other game isnt on here and it would be like a month since a game was on here if we waited. The waiting is killing enthusiasm and interest, which can be seen clearly imo 

Never mind. Stirring the pot needlessly 

On 4/14/2020 at 7:09 PM, Whicker said:

Edited by Whicker

I know mafia is a pretty big deal. And it's probably 90%+ (or higher) of what some you spend your time on the site doing. But there are multiple forums for all kinds of discussion to partake in.

There are subforums for each team. I'd imagine y'all are football fans first, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Consider popping into your favorite teams forum and joining the discussions going on. I heard something pretty major just happened in the NFL. Maybe you can read/talk about it.

There are subforums for all the other major sports. Everything is on hold right now, but you might've heard about the documentary about Michael Jordan and the Bulls that was the talk of the land before the draft. You can stop in the basketball forum and talk about it.

There's ongoing voting occurring in the Entertainment forum for your favorite movies among all the major categories by decade. Maybe pop in and vote/discuss what you like. Or talk about what's already been voted on.

There's a thread in this very subforum dedicated to the current pandemic. Maybe pop in and see what's going on and let us know what you're doing while most of the country is shut down.

This site has far more to offer than simply logging on to argue about who's lying and who isn't in a game. I'd encourage everyone to try it out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This site has far more to offer than simply logging on to argue about who's lying and who isn't in a game. I'd encourage everyone to try it out.

Thats true. We could also discuss who is lying about their Wonderlic.

spoiler alert: Its @pwny;)

Edited by Malfatron

49 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I know mafia is a pretty big deal. And it's probably 90%+ (or higher) of what some you spend your time on the site doing. But there are multiple forums for all kinds of discussion to partake in.

There are subforums for each team. I'd imagine y'all are football fans first, otherwise you wouldn't be here. Consider popping into your favorite teams forum and joining the discussions going on. I heard something pretty major just happened in the NFL. Maybe you can read/talk about it.

There are subforums for all the other major sports. Everything is on hold right now, but you might've heard about the documentary about Michael Jordan and the Bulls that was the talk of the land before the draft. You can stop in the basketball forum and talk about it.

There's ongoing voting occurring in the Entertainment forum for your favorite movies among all the major categories by decade. Maybe pop in and vote/discuss what you like. Or talk about what's already been voted on.

There's a thread in this very subforum dedicated to the current pandemic. Maybe pop in and see what's going on and let us know what you're doing while most of the country is shut down.

I don’t think mafia is preventing people from talking about football, if that’s the issue 

if that’s not the issue, I would suggest maybe having a discussion about this with mafia players (some of the sites most active posters) rather than talking at us.

just my .02

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Dome said:

I don’t think mafia is preventing people from talking about football, if that’s the issue 

I don't think so either. But there are some that act like without mafia there's nothing to do on the site.

Which is simply untrue.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think so either. But there are some that act like without mafia there's nothing to do on the site.

Which is simply untrue.

This seems hyperbolic. 

who are they?

give me names and I will end them 

I mean there are some of us that are not football fans and only put eyeballs on this site and its ads because of relationships forged through TAST games. Those that would probably get what little football news they care about from rotoworld instead of the news forum (that they were just told existed for the first time and have allegedly never visited) if they didn’t have a reason to come here 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 2