Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

just gonna delete

edit:

(ok, i didnt know what a knob in the citadel meant. I thought it was a catchy phrase meaning "a dumbass in college". But i had the foresight to google and find out what it meant)

Edited by Malfatron
so i dont look like such a dumbass. edited again to add explanation of what i edited out

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just gonna delete

edit:

(ok, i didnt know what a knob in the citadel meant. I thought it was a catchy phrase meaning "a dumbass in college". But i had the foresight to google and find out what it meant)

You didnt know that phrase? hahahaha

:ph34r:

(sneaks out)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

just gonna delete

edit:

10 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

Can someone tell me what the BDP daughter meme is

Dude made a bunch of dumb post and blamed it on his daughter. You need to brush up on your FF lore. Every person should be aware of:

LT is overrated because he might get injured.

Julius Jones needs to get fat so he can run faster.

Punting a racoon for good.

Bitchin Camaro

Im sure I am missing some. 

• Like 2

I never seen this before, have you?  Homer, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Lisa killed do you want Marge and lil Maggie to go next? I will make it interesting and leave Bart alone for now. Pickle gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I was Role-Blocked 2 straight nights now.. Also we did not Role-Block you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Orca, Touch, Gopher, Nacho or VMD? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. >:(

^^pm sent to town counselor from scum bdp (or from bdps daughter)

And then Bdps post the next day:

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Counselor.

---bdps followup post

Yes, it was family my son-n-law and I was watching Bb games. My daughter got bored got on the computer, my mistake was I left this site up and running.. There..

Edited by Malfatron

12 minutes ago, daboyle250 said:

oh my god what a read that was

I love when he tried to claim that he never sent the PM

that a mod framed him and sent that pm to counselor, and put bdps name as the sender

and counselors like im a mod, we cant do that.

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

I never seen this before, have you?  Homer, don't even think about voting for me. You need to draw the crowd else where if you can.. I had Lisa killed do you want Marge and lil Maggie to go next? I will make it interesting and leave Bart alone for now. Pickle gave his life, to spare me more time to finish what we have planned. I was Role-Blocked 2 straight nights now.. Also we did not Role-Block you on N1, looks like your team is up to framing you.. You also have a traitor amongst your group. Could it be Orca, Touch, Gopher, Nacho or VMD? One is playing both sides but we are giving false info from our side.. lmao Reply back if you dare..

Oh, don't bother with talking to your BFF in BDL he's on my side.. >:(

^^pm sent to town counselor from scum bdp (or from bdps daughter)

And then Bdps post the next day:

Just got woken up to a text asking how the Simpson's were going? I'm embarrassed to say that a family member had done this last night during the game. The person had read my previous PM's to Counselor about BDL and whatever he and I talk about in our daily chats and PM's to Nacho about NSFL and starting my own sims league. @KOTN-93 I am truly sorry this happen to your mafia but sorry this happen to my friend @Counselor.

---bdps followup post

Yes, it was family my son-n-law and I was watching Bb games. My daughter got bored got on the computer, my mistake was I left this site up and running.. There..

If this happened now I wouldn’t have said anything. 

41 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whenever you post something I dont like, ya havta watch this ishtar trailer

and i didnt like that comment

Whenever you post something I don’t like, you have to watch that video you quoted.

I didn’t like this post.