Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

4 hours ago, Dome said:

If we are doing this to boost activity in team forums, this will be fine for pumping up page views from one part of the forum and moving to another. I donโ€™t see us taking a break from the game to back out into the team forum to prod football conversation there without it spilling into game talk/jokes.
ย 

If that was the idea I think a better strategy would be going into team forum and seeing if they have 2-5 new players in their forum that would want to play, then host there in that forum.ย That way itโ€™s not just a bunch of people they barely know showing up to play a game they barely know and disappearing a week later.

Theyโ€™re more likely to visit their team forum after the mafia thread, because theyโ€™re already logged on and in the right forum.

ย 

ย 

I just donโ€™t see us showing up to a random forum to play the game as a way to boost football discussion on its own.

I know for myself personally, Iโ€™ll be in the mafia thread (via a link from my notifications)ย and when Iโ€™m done there I click a bookmark that takes me back to TAST cause those are the other threads I want to post in. Simply moving a thread to a teams subforum isnโ€™t likely to change my browsing habits.

We will refine the process as we go along. All weโ€™re asking is that you try.

• Like 1