Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i think its fun to travel around

might actually get new players once in a while to buddy up to.

many of these old guys dont trust me anymore

If I had to guess its a mixture of you being a big fat liar while also not being trustworthy at all.

But thats just a guess. Could be anything, really. 

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

@The Orca, y'all are 0 for one already. Play by the rules for a bit and we'll revisit things.

I might have missed something early on, but I felt that this game was within what was trying to be accomplished.   If the moderators that were overseeing things feel otherwise, then it would be helpful to point out the instances (pages or posts ) that can be used to adjust things moving forward.   To say that "y'all are 0 for one already" without knowing how or why we are given that distinction does not help us going forward to make the changes that those wanting said changes to take place.  

Hypothetically speaking:

If I do not know what I did that was past the lines, how am I supposed to change without knowing what I need to change?

@bucsfan333

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I’ve known you for the better part of this past decade and I still blindly trust you lol

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I am sure you will come up with an avi that soothes and sweet talks the posters that are unsuspecting...... @Heimdallr

Just now, daboyle250 said:

I’ve known you for the better part of this past decade

I feel a bit sorry for you.............

Just now, daboyle250 said:

and I still blindly trust you lol

...........and now i feel really sorry for you;)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I might have missed something early on, but I felt that this game was within what was trying to be accomplished.   If the moderators that were overseeing things feel otherwise, then it would be helpful to point out the instances (pages or posts ) that can be used to adjust things moving forward.   To say that "y'all are 0 for one already" without knowing how or why we are given that distinction does not help us going forward to make the changes that those wanting said changes to take place.  

Hypothetically speaking:

If I do not know what I did that was past the lines, how am I supposed to change without knowing what I need to change?

@bucsfan333

If you didn't get a talkin' to during the game, keep doing what you're doing.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Hypothetically speaking:

@bucsfan333

42 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Passioned discussions for the most part. Some people dont want to read it, but others would rather have it, than games that are 50 pages and take 3 weeks to finish cause no one cares or is posting 

I dont think time off will do much of anything. It builds resentment and arguments continue when focus could be moved to a different game and different mindset

I dont agree at all with most of the changes. Like 0%

The only thing that should have been done was hosts policing more and taking a hard line of modkill if things get too personal or heated that cross the imaginary line. Along with players to help in this area and tell people when they are going to far, getting too heated, or personal

These are my opinions and I'm sure they are not shared by most

It feels like the game is being stripped and regulated over something that I wouldnt have even deemed the top 20 in things I have seen since being on here

Self policing and host policing should have been the strategy taken. This last game showed huge flaws in this new design and moving the game to different sub forums I think will cause issues down the line

Seems to serve no purpose and has the potential to cause more problems than it does to help solve 

Above all, people need to let the past be past. It takes some more time to get to that mindset, but taking time off doesn't achieve that imo

People disagree. People discuss, people vent, people argue, people yell, people cuss

This isn't the real world and this game helps people get a distraction from the world outside

Time off, time delays, over policy by mods when it's not needed are not the way this should have gone

I dont have a say but that is my opinion

It feels like they see the bigger picture. Hence the comment about playing nice for now. Im not going to do it because I hate you all, but I suggest you take a wait and see approach to how this all works out. We are are clearly on probation. They just dont want to admit it. 

PS - every one of your fathers are stepping out for beer or smokes or whatever. They will never coming back.