Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i call the Colts forum for my Tremors mafia game.

It needs a barren desert setting

If you get @Wyld Stallyns you will be a legend. I am going to host MK in the Cardinals subforum. Larry is older than Shang Tsu. And Kyler Murray is an exact twin for Raiden. 

Edited by Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Okay. Maybe this idea is good.

Ladies and gentlemen! Proof that Pwny/Glem 2020 is making true progress! Matts, who once said all of our proposed changes to the forum would be bad has now conceded that our very first publicly known change is good.

Pwny/Glem 2020

12 minutes ago, pwny said:

Ladies and gentlemen! Proof that Pwny/Glem 2020 is making true progress! Matts, who once said all of our proposed changes to the forum would be bad has now conceded that our very first publicly known change is good.

Pwny/Glem 2020

Dont get cocky. I still disagree with over 50% of your post today.

45 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont know what this means. But if you dont think there has already been discussion about playing mafia discord, I have no clue what to tell you. I am actively against that, I want webby to get the ad revenue. So I suggest you dont alienate the most active posters on the site. I feel like the 20 regular mafia players are probably all top 25 -30 in post count. There is a significant portion that are mods.

Slap our hands. Tell us we are stupid and screwed up. And then let us go back to the way things were. We dont need hand holding. 

I also don't think there's any attempt at alienating members either. I had nothing to do with the new rules, but I don't feel like they're trying to alienate members. I think the intent is to allow people a time to work out their differences and concerns with one another between games, so that the actual mean things that get said between members stops. There are some actual frustrations between certain members that aren't a part of the whole poking fun at one another, and over the last year or so, certain things that used to just be comical between posters have turned truly mean, and it's been like that for quite a while. You mention that the new rules might alienate mafia players, but I know for a fact that the nastiness that's happened between players that isn't just jokes has alienated a lot of players. And I also know that has continued into the current game because at least two posters have come to me to tell me that's the case in this game. So I think the decisions of the mods--and again it isn't my decision at all--is to try to give some players some time to breathe and to hash out their differences before jumping straight into another game still pissed off at each other.

Edited by pwny

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

I also don't think there's any attempt at alienating members either. I had nothing to do with the new rules, but I don't feel like they're trying to alienate members. I think the intent is to allow people a time to work out their differences and concerns with one another between games, so that the actual mean things that get said between members stops. There are some actual frustrations between certain members that aren't a part of the whole poking fun at one another, and over the last year or so, certain things that used to just be comical between posters have turned truly mean, and it's been like that for quite a while. You mention that the new rules might alienate mafia players, but I know for a fact that the nastiness that's happened between players that isn't just jokes has alienated a lot of players. And I also know that has continued into the current game because at least two posters have come to me to tell me that's the case in this game. So I think the decisions of the mods--and again it isn't my decision at all--is to try to give some players some time to breathe and to hash out their differences before jumping straight into another game still pissed off at each other.

You didnt play for a year. It had no effect on your comment. Ive forgiven you 100%, but you did make that comment without any provocation. It was just because sometimes we, as males, say stupid things in an attempt to rile people up.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've also gotta run it by the mods in the team forums before we dump mafia on them.

ET was an easy choice for the first attempt. He thought we were talking about the actual mafia and got excited. Said something about BoB.

Who are the bottom tier forum you are trying to get activity to?

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I dont like the idea of a not-Texas person hosting a Texas related game. If MoL moves elsewhere I will do MK in the Texans subforum. 

@ET80, you really let me down here.

It's not a Texas related game. It's just IN the Texans forum.