Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
15 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I might have missed something early on, but I felt that this game was within what was trying to be accomplished.   If the moderators that were overseeing things feel otherwise, then it would be helpful to point out the instances (pages or posts ) that can be used to adjust things moving forward.   To say that "y'all are 0 for one already" without knowing how or why we are given that distinction does not help us going forward to make the changes that those wanting said changes to take place.  

Hypothetically speaking:

If I do not know what I did that was past the lines, how am I supposed to change without knowing what I need to change?

@bucsfan333

If you didn't get a talkin' to during the game, keep doing what you're doing.

I get that.  I certainly understand you do not want to publicly call anyone out.  

Just understand that feedback is beneficial for all parties in this.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I get that.  I certainly understand you do not want to publicly call anyone out.  

Just understand that feedback is beneficial for all parties in this.

I mean. I don’t want to say it but it’s obvious 

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I mean. I don’t want to say it but it’s obvious 

Is it obvious? Because outside Swag going full idiot mode, I feel like I am the #2 aggravator. Luckily 15 years of posting with the mod teams has bought me a little leeway when I say stupid things. They know I am just a moron. And @SwAg has attempted to be a model citizen since hit very unfortunate post. So a little bit its not clear at all. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well, since I thought the game was fine on pretty much all accounts, I am not sure what was obvious

I made a really mean comment to Glen. I said his mom should have aborted him. I didnt mean it, I like glen. I was just being a d*ck for the lulz. 

Thats literally the only mean comment I have seen this week. And everyone knows that was just me being a moron. 

Ive already said I would ban myself if thats what the mods want. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I made a really mean comment to Glen. I said his mom should have aborted him. I didnt mean it, I like glen. I was just being a d*ck for the lulz. 

Thats literally the only mean comment I have seen this week. And everyone knows that was just me being a moron. 

Ive already said I would ban myself if thats what the mods want. 

I’m not a mod but I want it. 

(totally kidding) 

(maybe ( @Ragnarok) I’m not tho) 

(ok ok I am) 

28 minutes ago, squire12 said:

well, since I thought the game was fine on pretty much all accounts, I am not sure what was obvious

26 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Is it obvious? Because outside Swag going full idiot mode, I feel like I am the #2 aggravator. Luckily 15 years of posting with the mod teams has bought me a little leeway when I say stupid things. They know I am just a moron. And @SwAg has attempted to be a model citizen since hit very unfortunate post. So a little bit its not clear at all. 

40 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Never mind. I’ll show myself out