FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

1 minute ago, Karnage84 said:

I'm not opposed to taking a look at things when we get closer to the pick and see who is on the table there. 

Agreed, if a value player drops, I woudl entertain it and give up my pick.  However I dont want to give up 3 for 1, so would prefer to lean towards a Fulgham, depth CB, depth OL, maybe a depth RB. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Lol .. Ah yes...  the elusive Fulgham.... I believe I sought that once (see below)

Ahh... January 2019.... it was a simpler time... it was the best of times; it was the worst of times .... we were young then.

Well... sounds like I was wrong as you lot may be sending off a Fulgham for a bag of lukewarm half eaten doritos.

Probably will have to pass as it sounds that he didn't "sit up straight and respect the process" during team meetings. I don't know if we want that type of guy in the locker room.

What time is your pick?

We'll give you 3/4 of the bag... but only the Cool Ranch. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

Lol .. Ah yes...  the elusive Fulgham.... I believe I sought that once (see below)

Ahh... January 2019.... it was a simpler time... it was the best of times; it was the worst of times .... we were young then.

Well... sounds like I was wrong as you lot may be sending off a Fulgham for a bag of lukewarm half eaten doritos.

Probably will have to pass as it sounds that he didn't "sit up straight and respect the process" during team meetings. I don't know if we want that type of guy in the locker room.

Haha. Nice.

The wiser members of my staff would like to consider that deal, depending on how the board falls. We'll definitely be in touch as we move closer.

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Haha. Nice.

The wiser members of my staff would like to consider that deal, depending on how the board falls. We'll definitely be in touch as we move closer.

All good. No worries.

As the pick time gets closer, we can continue discussions if desired to see if something could be figured out that would work for both sides.

Until then... or if not then... good internet distraction times to all.

Just Remember, the Dream of David Blough lived in Cleveland first..

.... many of us still have not given up on him... and by many I mean 3 of us...

...so don't you dare give up on him yet... he'll bounce back.. the Bloughian prophecy foretold of it....

I still believe ...

Edited by Mind Character
  • Like 1

Ahh, good ol' Blough Blough. I'm actually a huge fan of his: he did exactly what I wanted him to do last year, which was look competitive and get us a great draft pick.

I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile, or else my heart-shaped Blough lower back tattoo will be unfortunate.

• Like 2

Haven't been able to be as involved as in the passed, just wanted to stop in and say it looks like everyone is doing a hellova job with this. Love it when a smoke screen works they way you guys made it work (anyone remember the Suh/Okung smokescreen from a decade ago?).

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Haven't been able to be as involved as in the passed, just wanted to stop in and say it looks like everyone is doing a hellova job with this. Love it when a smoke screen works they way you guys made it work (anyone remember the Suh/Okung smokescreen from a decade ago?).

Absolutely! Was great fun.

19 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Ahh, good ol' Blough Blough. I'm actually a huge fan of his: he did exactly what I wanted him to do last year, which was look competitive and get us a great draft pick.

I'm hoping he sticks around for awhile, or else my heart-shaped Blough lower back tattoo will be unfortunate.

I also hope that my "Steve-O" style David Blough back tattoo ages well with time.