FFMD 2020 - Cleveland Browns War Room

FGK

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Granite Delphin. Safety lsu to be clear. You heard it here first.

Even though Key & Peele is negligibly humorous at best, this still makes me picture ol' Granite looking up at the camera on game day announcing himself in the starting lineup with his name and college.

• Like 1

Cinci offered their 3,4,6 to move up but we would be dropping 25 spots which is yikes.

KC expressed interest so I asked for 2,3 for our 2,6.

I'm waiting to figure something out here before picking. I don't LOVE any of our current options for value, but I know who we will pick if no deal gets done by 12est.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Cinci offered their 3,4,6 to move up but we would be dropping 25 spots which is yikes.

KC expressed interest so I asked for 2,3 for our 2,6.

I'm waiting to figure something out here before picking. I don't LOVE any of our current options for value, but I know who we will pick if no deal gets done by 12est.

Those are both terrible deals TBH. I wouldn't do either unless you just wanna take some extra swings. Both deals are missing a late third rounder or so in value, which is a lot for this trade. A '21 3rd added to each trade is what actually makes value pretty even. 

Edited by NudeTayne

Just now, NudeTayne said:

Those are both terrible deals TBH. I wouldn't do either unless you just wanna take some extra swings.

What? Moving down 13 spots and picking up a 3rd for a 6th? I don't love the Cinci deal, but if KC went for that one I'd do it all day.

3 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

What? Moving down 13 spots and picking up a 3rd for a 6th? I don't love the Cinci deal, but if KC went for that one I'd do it all day.

KC picks 31st in the 2nd round. That's dropping 22 spots. I'm confused here...?

2.31 + 3.31 = 392 pts

2.9 + 6.8 = 506 pts

104 pts = pick 3.36 lost in value.

The Bengals offer is worse.

Edited by NudeTayne

They have the #55 pick from a previous trade. So 14, not 13, but we'd still be in range for a lot of the guys we would be targeting now.

Moot point, they haven't gotten back to me. I'll put the pick in by 12. I don't like the guy but I'll go with the draft room consensus, even if none of y'all know enough to even spell the poor dude's name.

1 minute ago, freakygeniuskid said:

They have the #55 pick from a previous trade. So 14, not 13, but we'd still be in range for a lot of the guys we would be targeting now.

Moot point, they haven't gotten back to me. I'll put the pick in by 12. I don't like the guy but I'll go with the draft room consensus, even if none of y'all know enough to even spell the poor dude's name.

Don't do it 😁.

Don't make Mike happy.

And yeah, I'd take the KC trade in that case.

Edited by NudeTayne
  • Like 1