FFMD 2020 - Cleveland Browns War Room

FGK

On 4/3/2020 at 3:03 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

Browns have agreed to trade: Pick #10, Pick #115

To the AZ Cardinals for: Pick #8

Personally I'm okay with whichever of the top 4 OT's we walk out of the draft with. But I can tell that more and more guys on the forum are identifying Wills/Thomas as their clear top targets. So I wanted to honor that by making sure we got one of the two, even though it means I can't dream on Becton or Wirfs' crazy athletic upside.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Nobody tell @Mind Character who we just drafted. They'll blame it on the Covid, but it'll be because of a broken heart.

Though I was just a draft season lurker reader of FF from 2007 until the last few years, I had no idea what FFMD was until I just caught up on this thread in the last few minutes.

If I had looked into it more I would've definitely participated since it seems like an interesting and entertaining exercise.

That trade is thievery @freakygeniuskid . Well done.

Where do we go to see the results of these mocked rounds? aka where do I see what you charlatans have done aka probably took Grant Delpit top 10.

Seems players of questionable value (e.g., Peppers) are linked to us early in the draft buildup and we invariably pick them and lose shots at better players.

Same thing seems to be happening with Delpit.

(Insert gross gif of vomitting)

34 minutes ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Yeah I didn't love it either. 

Someone mentioned Jaylon Johnson. I'm 99% sure he was off the board or he would've been my vote even if he's not a huge need.

49ers took him a few picks later at 47. 

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Seems players of questionable value (e.g., Peppers) are linked to us early in the draft buildup and we invariably pick them and lose shots at better players.

Same thing seems to be happening with Delpit.

(Insert gross gif of vomitting)

Big difference between Peppers and Delpit. Delpit can actually play safety at a high level and actually has some elite aspects to his game, just watch his ‘18 film. He played pretty bad or played to not get injured in ‘19. He is fine as a 2nd rd pick. There was nothing elite to Peppers ability to play safety. Only thing elite about him coming into the draft was Peppers return ability but yet he has been pretty awful at that in the league.