FFMD 2020 - Cleveland Browns War Room

FGK

1 hour ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Well, there's one GM/team in every mock that decides to eff over their own team's future so they can have more fun by trading away all their future picks.

This year's winner goes to the Panthers, who traded away their first and second round picks next year to draft..... Xavier McKinney.

In the first round? Lol

On 4/1/2020 at 12:50 PM, freakygeniuskid said:

Found this. A record of the Browns making possibly the greatest move in FFMD history in 2012 when we traded our 1st, 2nd, and 4th round picks and Marcus Benard for ANDREW LUCK.

Can you imagine Luck behind that Joe Thomas, Alex Mack, Mitchell Schwartz line? Geez

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=541844&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=105

Then in 2016, we took Goff over Wentz (eh). But came back in the 2nd got MICHAEL FREAKING THOMAS! Who we as a forum took OVER Corey Coleman.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=20593290#20593290

We traded up for Teddy in 2014 lol

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=541021

So, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, wants to move down right now. Anybody we would want to snag? We could probably move into the late 20s for a 5th round pick at going rates. But Antoine Winfield already went as well as Queen and Murray, so I'm not sure there is a need/value pair that makes sense right now.

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

Best guys I see available: AJ Epenesa, Tee Higgins, Ross Blalock, Zack Baun, Ashtyn Davis, Julian Okwara, Denzel Mins, Ezra Cleveland.

Nobody on that list makes me want to move up.

Epenesa could make sense

Ashtyn Davis should last until 41 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Well, there's one GM/team in every mock that decides to eff over their own team's future so they can have more fun by trading away all their future picks.

This year's winner goes to the Panthers, who traded away their first and second round picks next year to draft..... Xavier McKinney.

2 hours ago, zelbell said:

Epenesa could make sense

Ashtyn Davis should last until 41 

He tanked the combine at defensive end, so he is starting to get that "2nd round guy" label. I think he might last until 41.

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Any interest in a change of scenery trade of Pettis for Chris Hubbard? 

Yes! Get it done.

10 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

He tanked the combine at defensive end, so he is starting to get that "2nd round guy" label. I think he might last until 41.

He won't. I'm pretty sure we are taking him at 31, or trading the pick to a team that will take him at 31. Unless you meant the real draft LOL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, freakygeniuskid said:

Best guys I see available: AJ Epenesa, Tee Higgins, Ross Blalock, Zack Baun, Ashtyn Davis, Julian Okwara, Denzel Mins, Ezra Cleveland.

Nobody on that list makes me want to move up.

Yeah, not a phenomenal list. AJ or Blalock a few picks, I suppose, depending on the board (?). I would also look at AJ Terrell though probably wouldn't trade up. CB's have been going quick. 

I'm more wondering if we can get value trading down either a few picks or a bunch of picks.

Also, depending on who is there at 59 (and if there are three or four more top value players left on the board overall), I'd see if Seattle will take our '21 1st for 59 & 64. It's an even trade on the trade value chart. There is no way we are worse than 8-8 this coming season so I'll take the over. 

This draft has great quality at the top and then drops off a bit before really maximizing value in the mid-late 2nd to mid-late 3rd.

13 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

Yeah, not a phenomenal list. AJ or Blalock a few picks, I suppose, depending on the board (?). I would also look at AJ Terrell though probably wouldn't trade up. CB's have been going quick. 

I'm more wondering if we can get value trading down either a few picks or a bunch of picks.

Also, depending on who is there at 59 (and if there are three or four more top value players left on the board overall), I'd see if Seattle will take our '21 1st for 59 & 64. It's an even trade on the trade value chart. There is no way we are worse than 8-8 this coming season so I'll take the over. 

This draft has great quality at the top and then drops off a bit before really maximizing value in the mid-late 2nd to mid-late 3rd.

Delphin safety lsu