Your team's biggest enemy?

everlong

In terms of biggest enemy, the injury report. But in terms of a player destroying us, I'd say A.J Green or Antonio Brown. 

A.J had two hail mary catches that more or less destroyed us. Antonio Brown ended the ravens season last year by reaching for the endzone....

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GreeA.00/gamelog/?opp_id=rav

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BrowAn04/gamelog/?opp_id=rav

Historically we've been able to keep Brown under 100 yards (Only 4 games over 100 yds) but he always finds a way to screw us somehow. 

The only one destroying the Cleveland franchise is the owner, who has not a clue on how to rebuild a franchise and worse yet, continues to hire incompetent GM's to do his drafting.

Bad owners usually means bad FO, because the owner cannot spot talent and is easily fooled in hiring the wrong people.

33 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Peyton Manning forever. And then it turned into Andrew Luck (who we've legitimately never beaten). Nobody else really sticks out. Obviously J.J. Watt is a headache, but not really anymore so for the Titans than he has been for the rest of the league. 

Philip Rivers. Chargers in general have been a thorn in Oilers/Titans side for years, but Rivers has destroyed us frequently.

5 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Philip Rivers. Chargers in general have been a thorn in Oilers/Titans side for years, but Rivers has destroyed us frequently.

That's true. I was focused on division, but beyond that, yeah, Rivers and the Chargers franchise in general have been unbeatable.

We don't really have anyone particular in the modern day NFL, because no one has a perfect record on us. You could say a KC player, but then we kicked them out of the 2015 playoffs. I would have said mile high, but we got a win there last season. It could be Eli, but we've enjoyed two or three wins over NYG since 2011. So I'll go with Roger Goodell :D

Archived