Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I was going to point that out, but wanted to wait and see if it would drag JLash back into the thread. 

A vote is a vote, he is not in danger of dying (IMO)

If I'm in danger of dying, I'm voting for Beezee

Just now, Jlash said:
Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was going to point that out, but wanted to wait and see if it would drag JLash back into the thread. 

A vote is a vote, he is not in danger of dying (IMO)

If I'm in danger of dying, I'm voting for Beezee

Is this just a reading comprehension failure, or is this a mafia pile on? Jlash is my other possible #4.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

Is this just a reading comprehension failure, or is this a mafia pile on? Jlash is my other possible #4.

It is weird to me how protective of his vote he is. And he is trying really hard to just sit comfortably in the middle since I pointed out his anger post.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
9 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

I don't want to play follow the leader right now, but that's what it looks like I'm going to be doing until further notice.

Who do you think we should go after?

No clue. Y'all have a better grip on this one than I do atm.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

I thought Rags made a solid case for Wood. But getting back and catching up I couldn't tell if Danger was seriously about me dying if I miss a vote. And beezee's "busy, life, so and so sticks out to me but I can't remember why" doesn't work forever.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

It is weird to me how protective of his vote he is. And he is trying really hard to just sit comfortably in the middle since I pointed out his anger post.

You mean since I pointed out your pointless post? That one?

Archived