Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger

Id be for a speed round if others agree. We are lynching Dome. Something mid day tomorrow would be fine. 

Unless someone has information that will keep us from lynching Dome. That has to be the way we go - right?

I understand where you're coming from but any one with available powers might be SoL if they wanted to use them this night and weren't around because they didn't know a speed round was going to occur. There's also the matter of voting and inactivity.

Speaking of inactivity, who didn't vote D2?

@Jlash  is creeping up my list at record breaking speeds. We need to talk about what happens post dome lynch, and I think he is going to be the next one I band wagon.

And @beezee if you ever read this, I dont understand why you got so mad I wanted to lynch you. You werent civ, so I did my job. 

On 9/26/2017 at 6:54 PM, CWood21 said:

Was geting a bit of a mafia stink from Malf, but he's too valuable as a civ to kill of D1.  I'm okay with a KSJ lynch D1.  As for Woz, I'd like to chalk this whole thing up to him being a newb.  IF he were in the [spam], you'd have to think he'd be getting coached up.

CWood...I know you showed your ability.

But man, this post.  I really do not like this post.  

The scumminess of this post haunts me.  

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Jlash  is creeping up my list at record breaking speeds. We need to talk about what happens post dome lynch, and I think he is going to be the next one I band wagon.

And @beezee if you ever read this, I dont understand why you got so mad I wanted to lynch you. You werent civ, so I did my job. 

technically bz was, right? 

just could win another way 

On 9/27/2017 at 8:03 PM, MathMan said:

bucs -4 (Woz,  Sanchez, tk3, touch

Ragnarok - 4 (mission, utley, beezee, , Cwood,

mathman -3 ( jfin,  ET80, Lions

touch - 3 (matts,Ragnarok, bucs

Woz - 2(TLO, Mookie,
 dome - 1 (james,
 matts - 1 (RMIB
 Sanchez - 1( ksj
 hockey - 1 (mathman

mission - 1 (dome
 no votes:
 JLash

Anyone remember why dome voted mission?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

For what?

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

beezee 6 [ Jlash(131), RandyMossIsBoss(128), Woz(126), matts, bucs, malf ] james.mcmurry13 4 [ LionsFTW, TK3, rags, dome] utley4568 2 [ 11sanchez11(134), JMC ] domepatrol91 1 [ CWood21(101),] MathMan 1 [ utley4568(85) ] Jlash 1 [ MookieMonster(131) ] kingseanjohn 1 [ theuntouchable(106/126) ] MookieMonster 1 [ beezee(121) ] thelawoffices 1 [ domepatrol(133) ] CWood21 1 [ mission27(95), ]

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

CWood...I know you showed your ability.

But man, this post.  I really do not like this post.  

The scumminess of this post haunts me.  

I'm legitimately wondering how many games you've played?  Malf was clearly civ after D1 results.

Archived