Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

3 minutes ago, ninerfanwheelz said:

Way overdramatic for something that has nothing to do with your team

It has to do with all of football. 

This deal has completely decimated the theory of fair play. The Qatar government have basically just done whatever they wanted to. What's to stop other rich owners doing likewise? 

5 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

He would be a great replacement for Neymar, but he is not worth 100m... this is just crazy.

Teams are going to ask for ridiculous numbers fron Barca. Everyone knows they have silly money to burn.

22 hours ago, texans_uk said:

It has to do with all of football. 

This deal has completely decimated the theory of fair play. The Qatar government have basically just done whatever they wanted to. What's to stop other rich owners doing likewise? 

Lol ok, stick to grassroots football

8 minutes ago, marky mark said:

Think he'll end up at Liverpool or Chelsea but I'd love him at Arsenal. They can have Chambers back. xD

He'd be such a good signing for Liverpool. He and Matip could be a dominant partnership, I'd honestly feel like signing him for 40-50m wouldn't be terrible given the difference he could make for that side. 

Also, how the hell do you get the twitter links to embed? I can't get it to work...

53 minutes ago, marky mark said:

Think he'll end up at Liverpool or Chelsea but I'd love him at Arsenal. They can have Chambers back. xD

I feel like Southampton would rather sell to Chelsea for less than to sell him to Liverpool after our tapping up fiasco. Hopefully I am wrong but even with this transfer request, I am not hopeful that we will end up with van Dijk

Edit Why am I back to only one post?

Edited by dotmotion

11 minutes ago, dotmotion said:

I feel like Southampton would rather sell to Chelsea for less than to sell him to Liverpool after our tapping up fiasco. Hopefully I am wrong but even with this transfer request, I am not hopeful that we will end up with van Dijk

Edit Why am I back to only one post?

Ha. Did you migrate over or did you just create a new account?