'Last Chance' Mock - Discussion

dcat

2 minutes ago, Heymangold said:

Dammit!  Sniped so hard.  I was getting so giddy about Fromm in NO but I had the suspicion you woulda taken him for NE.

With 3 picks clustered there for the Pats, I was trying to decide what order to go in. Looks like I was smart in going with Fromm first.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

With 3 picks clustered there for the Pats, I was trying to decide what order to go in. Looks like I was smart in going with Fromm first.

I almost took him in the first because I wanted him so badly - thought he woulda slipped and was getting excited.  Good thing you took him!

@SLCbear is back on the clock.  Dantzler was already selected like a whole round earlier .

He may not check back in because his next pick is well into round 4, so if no pick by 11, we will give him the highest ranked available corner on the spreadsheet as a consensus.  OK?

Edited by dcat

Stenberg is a nice pick @darin3  He's a big, tough kid that doesn't quit.  I think he could be a starter in 2021 (assuming he plays a little in 2020 if and when we have a season).  I think he is undervalued in the draft.  I chose him in another draft for the Ravens if you recall and I was torn between him and Lewis, who will be a ZBS freak for any team that uses zone blocking.  Ended up getting both because Lewis was there with the next pick and it sealed the OL for years to come considering Ravens use a mixture of zone and power blocking.  

Edited by dcat

27 minutes ago, SLCbear said:

any way to see a full list of picks already made ? thanks

kool if not too ha

Hennessey was taken at 51

we've all been using this since it started:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZIRa11rblJG6nuqGQvpX9NluGyz5TuGOcIfmqLHkYQM/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look at the tab at the bottom that says "Available Players" and post your pick, as long as it is not one of the two I'm posting right now..  We're going to move forward