What supplements are you taking

Malfatron

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I basically just take whey protein in a fruit and green smoothie after a workout. If possible, I use Almond Milk, but let’s be serious, I have 3 kids 5 and under and we buy 2-3 gallons of whole milk each week, so...

You just reminded me to post something in unpopular food opinions 

I try to ingest antiinflammatories daily 

Anything that helps the blood flow is good for your whole body. That's ibuprofen and/or things like tumeric/cinnamon etc 

They say it's even good for your memory

I take a multivite mostly everyday and fish oil every so often

I drink a lot of tea as well. Like, 1.5L of different types of teas. I've always liked tea but never drank it as much as I do now 

On 4/14/2020 at 8:47 PM, Forge said:

I would never remember to take them

it's not that hard actually. You just put it right next to your toothbrush and every night you take it right before you brush your teeth. After about a week of that you'll start to remember. Or could be somewhere you always walk by, some hallway shelf in between the toilet and the TV

If you guys aren't into actual supplements and prefer a "natural" approach, I'd recommend things like garlic, cinnamon, avocado, extra virgin olive oil, and coconut oil. Many of those are good for things like healthy fats and promote various heart health. 

18 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

creatine when I’m not on a mission from god to be the fattest human alive during a pandemic.

Winter is coming, and when the world runs out of food you will have tons of energy stored 

Either that or you'll be the first one that all your neighbors try to eat

Could go either way

• Like 1