Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

12 hours ago, mission27 said:

@Pickle Rick was lynched.  He was Rudy Gobert.  On his way to the gallows he smugly touched every microphone on the task force.  President Trump tried to chase after him with a dose of Hydroxychloroquine but he was too slow due to his morbid obesity. 

@SwAg died of the coronavirus.  He was Matt Schaub (normie).

It is now day 5.  Night 5 will be tomorrow night at 9pm.

To reflect current events, maybe give Trump some suppository UV light and injectable bleach or whatever for flavor.

That’s my one post-death post since we’ve apparently moved on from hydroxychloroquine to these other...uh, remedies.

• Like 2

well this is genuinely ******* awful that we've lost three good townies just like that, but i would also like to say to @The Orca, i (and others) told you so about pickle!! :P 

good that that pickle business is over, ffs, and hopefully now we can find OJ and wrap this up quickly

ngl

i was almost certain swag had the rona so to see him fall as a regular civ is a shock to me tbh

i would also like to prematurely congratulate @Mega Ron on winning because i see no way he doesn't survive at this point unless we are in dire need and want to moonshot to get the special power