Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

14 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is possible, but I believe he was 1 of the first 2 people so start pushing for Pickle to be lynched. For him (or Shady I believe) to be scum with him, they would have had to actively choose to sacrifice him on D2. Pickle hadnt recieved votes up until that point so just going out of their way to kill one of their own seems to be a bad strategy as scum. Given how Daboyle didnt vote Swoosh, Fin voted Pickle, Pickle voted Swoosh, I'd say this didnt happen and Bcb is most likley town 

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol

For the record I'm still vanilla.  Gareon Conley.  I'm gonna go back to checking out cause I already did my part nailing a scum.  Do what you want 

Mse for making the awful dude replaced is scum excuse for voting town 

Hey I admitted to being wrong about everything so far, so...

@bcb1213 what made you decide to play again after saying you weren't interested?

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

This is possible, but I believe he was 1 of the first 2 people so start pushing for Pickle to be lynched. For him (or Shady I believe) to be scum with him, they would have had to actively choose to sacrifice him on D2. Pickle hadnt recieved votes up until that point so just going out of their way to kill one of their own seems to be a bad strategy as scum. Given how Daboyle didnt vote Swoosh, Fin voted Pickle, Pickle voted Swoosh, I'd say this didnt happen and Bcb is most likley town 

BCB did seem intent on voting pickle. Pickle's only purpose in the game was to get lynched. That is suspicious. Fin voting pickle was supposed to be the kiss of death. So bcb leading the charge was not good for us

does someone have a VC?

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Wtf.  Lol 

Bcb doesn't participate. He's scum kill him 

Bcb participates and nails a scum.  He's clearly scum.  Kill him 

Lol. I get tied up like this so much too. It’s a tough feeling.

23 hours ago, The Orca said:

I was wrong on Pickle. Didnt think scum would fail like that lol

MSE, Hobo, N4L, MD4L

6 hours ago, swoosh said:

I really think we likely have 1 scum on mwil and 1 on pickle.

8 mwil - mse, orca, swoosh, mookie, n4l, pickle, josh, shady

8 pickle - mwil, et, bcb, swag, mega, forge, md4l, matts

mwil - dead

et - trump

bcb - ???

swag - dead

mega - bob

forge - town or OJ

md4l - ???

matts - town or OJ

bcb or md4l could be good lynch options. who didn't vote?

6 hours ago, biggio7 said:

mookie

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Matts cant be OJ, unless President Xi hasnt counterclaimed 

Bcb and Forge were on Pickle D2, seems dumb to push Pickle that early (Fin did though). Unless it was an on purpose lynch of Pickle, I'd look away from them for now

N4L- case made earlier, thought Pickle could be Trump, admitted to not being around D2 or he would have changed votes

MSE- thought Pickle was Trump, was on Swoosh D2

Hobo- did not vote D4, voted Swoosh D2, could be OJ, was invested N2 as not infected

MD4L- didnt vote all game I think until Pickle, sondidnt vote D2

Mookie- didnt vote all game I think until Mwil, so didnt vote D2

Dome- hasnt voted all game i think, any night 

Lefty- Hasnt been on since Tuesday night, did vote Pickle D2

I'm sticking with MD4L

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

someone tell me who to vote. 

n4l

3 hours ago, HoboRocket said:

N4L. Sorry, man. But Kyle just HAD to look a little extra spicy last night. And outdoing our studly HC... that's unforgivable.

1 hour ago, mse326 said:

I don't know if my thoughts should even matter any more given I was wrong about pretty much everything, but my only instinct left is that bcb scum.

I think that is why that was the only person modkilled (or replaced) and why bcb went from kill me I aint paying attention to wanting to rejoin as it was a more interesting role

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Lol

For the record I'm still vanilla.  Gareon Conley.  I'm gonna go back to checking out cause I already did my part nailing a scum.  Do what you want 

Mse for making the awful dude replaced is scum excuse for voting town 

40 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Good point well made.

BCB 

VC:

2 MD4L- Orca, Swoosh

2 N4L- Matts, Hobo

2 Bcb- MSE, Mega

1 MSE- Bcb