Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

6 minutes ago, swoosh said:

lol yeah, i was beginning to think why the hell wouldn't the infect me. but i guess we have protections at play and even tho I can only be protected once, scum would have to guess which night. 

we need to find the original 2. that's a lot of possible converts. 

i can only think of two explanations for this tbh

the likelier to me is that given xi can protect only on odd nights and can only protect an individual once (it's in the op lol) the mafia, or at the very least the remaining mafia, are people who aren't paying as much attention to the roles and to the intricacies of each role in the op, rather scanned the op and saw "basically doctor", "basically cop", and so on

the second is that one of ET, boris, or any of the people who got portable hydroxy from jj (if that's a thing, which seemingly it is given we had two hydroxy deaths in the one night) used it on you while it was incubating and cured you

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i can only think of two explanations for this tbh

the likelier to me is that given xi can protect only on odd nights and can only protect an individual once (it's in the op lol) the mafia, or at the very least the remaining mafia, are people who aren't paying as much attention to the roles and to the intricacies of each role in the op, rather scanned the op and saw "basically doctor", "basically cop", and so on

the second is that one of ET, boris, or any of the people who got portable hydroxy from jj (if that's a thing, which seemingly it is given we had two hydroxy deaths in the one night) used it on you while it was incubating and cured you

that would be pretty sad if it were option 1 lol, but we know pickle and daboyle were around

866d70c0-7a00-4d92-a79d-7b565d64e091.jpg

Allo Guvnah it's Boris Johnson here to give you your daily Coronavirus Briefing, God Save The Queen and may the sun never set on the mighty British Empire!

Apologies all for the late briefing yesterday, coming in as Big Ben bonged midnight! I tried to put it through earlier but the Royal Mail must not have seen it in time, or passed it on with the urgency that it required! Now let's get this fox hunt underway old chaps, we have a virus to beat - hoity toity and blow the horn!

Firstly, listen to your Prime Minister! He was on the right track about N4L and he hasn't been wrong yet! I'll lead you through this time of crisis with your help as my brave constabulary! I think we must prepare for the possibility of swoosh or Matts now carrying on the virus - they may not currently, but with the numbers narrowing we can't all hunker in the London Underground forever, and so the virus will come for them sooner or later too, if not already! Stay alive and on your toes and put your best foot forward for Her Majesty and the Empire! Tally-ho!

The TaskForce has decided we must keep the morale of the people up during this crisis time - Keep Calm And Carry On as Her Majesty the Queen would say! So we're giving the people a special supply drop with every Coronavirus Briefing to ensure that the morale in the Empire remains high through the crisis!

Image may contain: 1 person, pool and outdoor

Ricki-Lee Coulter flaunts her pert derrière in orange bikini | New ...

• Like 2