Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Let me tell you something about pies, @ET80

Once - when I was a strapping young lad - I was out with Puthax, my brother from another mother. We had just left a house party and were going to downtown to drink more. We parked by the sidewalk and we're getting ready to go to a bar when a car with some HOT women drove by - let me tell you, these chicks were HOT LAVA, just straight 119 octane HOT LAVA.

Puthax liked to think of himself as a ladies man, so he decided to walk up to the car and talk to the ladies. Puthax had been drinking 151 all night, so his coordination was off to the left, relatively speaking. He walked up to this car, didn't realize he was close to the end of the sidewalk and BAM! He fell, face first into the ground - just SMACK, forehead first. Me, being the friend that I am - I started laughing, hysterically.

So, now - not only is Puthax drunk, but he's probably nursing a concussion at this point. About 10 years later in life he had a situation with a detached retina - wouldn't be surprised if that was related. We make our way into the bar (Puthax sporting a fat lip and huge gash across his nose) and he immediately goes into a sob story about how he was beat up by some cops. I shrug my shoulders - if that's the story for the night, I'll play wingman to it. 

Night wraps up, we leave. Puthax is still concussed and drunk (retina is still attached, I think) and we start walking to Amiskizoni's apartment (his parents were stupid rich) when we see two cops patrolling the area. "It's THEM!" Puthax screams. The concussion and 151 somehow worked in his brain to convince him his sob story was true; Falling off the curb was now merely a circumstance out in the abyss of factual stories. Puthax is now a steady stream of profanity and belligerence, all directed towards two police officers.

I immediately sober up and realize the situation we're in. We're about to get arrested. Puthax was maybe a month or so away from turning 21, so that's a charge. Public Intoxication, Disorderly Conduct - all on the table. The cops immediately hear the ruckus and start making their way towards us. "Hey, stop right there," Cop A says.

"Officer, I'm sorry - my friend got beat up, I'm taking him back to our apartment," I say, stammering the whole time. 

"Let me see some ID." Is the response. I produce my ID in record time. Puthax? Notsomuch. "I ain't got an ID! What the **** you gonna do about it, my cousin is HPD!" he screams (His cousin WAS HPD, and it did get him out of trouble before, but now wasn't the time). Cop B is not amused.

Thinking quickly, I grabbed Puthax. "Let ME GO DUDE!" he screams as I grab his wallet. The cops are now merely amused while I fumble through a dozen receipts (Puthax kept good records, I'll give him that) and showed his ID. Cop B takes a look at it. "Your buddy is bleeding" Cop B observes. "YEAH, TRY THAT AGA..."

I immediately grab Puthax and cover his mouth. "I'm sorry officer, he got into a fight at a bar, I'm just trying to get him home," I plead. "We're going home, we're just going home, his cousin is HPD..." (Worth a shot, right?)

Cop A is clearly not amused, but Cop B seems to understand. "Get him out of here, if we see you out, you're going to jail," Cop B deadpans as he gave us back our IDs. I thank him profusely, keep both IDs and take Puthax back to the apartment. I plop Puthax on the couch, and give him some ice for his lip. It's there that I see a half eaten Pecan Pie.

I ate the pie and pondered my next step. "Maybe I should set his foot on fire..." I think while I eat my 3rd slice.

Back to you, @mission27

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Alright folks the MoL is going to start running the roles and sending out the things

mission is quite sober rn excelent timing 

Someone tell me what to do

Premier League Celebration GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor ...

@The Orca @Pickle Rick @daboyle250 @Matts4313 @FinneasGage 

we eatin' good tonight

@mission27 send the mafia chat to me and fin first

Edited by swoosh
  • Like 3

Some ground rules:

If nobody does the vote count I will make no effort to do so and choose a player at random as the lynch

If you do not make an effort to get your roles to me (like a huge effort) its likely I will miss your message and it will be ya boomed

@TLO is unlikely to do anything useful because he has more important things to do re: Pube M who started this whole crisis 

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Some ground rules:

If nobody does the vote count I will make no effort to do so and choose a player at random as the lynch

If you do not make an effort to get your roles to me (like a huge effort) its likely I will miss your message and it will be ya boomed

@TLO is unlikely to do anything useful because he has more important things to do re: Pube M who started this whole crisis 

Half Baked Boo GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2