2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

The ONLY reason why Jeudy and Lamb have fallen this far is because of the ridiculous depth of top-end talent at WR this year.    There are 8-9 guys who normally make it into Rd1 this year.

Jeudy/Lamb were top 10 guys on my board ALL OFFSEASON LONG.

Dream come true - thank you JAX, NYJ, OAK.   SF's Kinlaw pick at least was still in the BPA range.

Remember I said I disliked forcing a pick when the top 15 tier said we should get an elite talent - would NEVER have dreamed both Lamb & Jeudy would still be on the board.

Teams like PHI must be pinching themselves.   Teams like ATL & DAL should be trying to get MAX return (way above book value) at 16 or 17, as one of Jeudy/Lamb will be an absolute steal IMO - along with our pick, of course.

1 minute ago, iLikeDefense said:

We can’t mess this up, can we?!

Honestly, idk who I’d choose at wr..

Lamb to me is the most complete WR in the draft.  I had him at 6 overall.  Jeudy I had 1 spot behind at 7.  I really only had lamb ahead of Jeudy because Lamb is more physical.

9 minutes ago, Zukhyubern said:

I love both Jeudy and Lamb, but Jefferson is one hell of a receiver and could end up being a better pro than both of them. The value based on mocks might seem disappointing but I won't be upset with it. 

Nah, Jeudy is the BEST WR in this draft...PERIOD !!