2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

1 minute ago, broncosfan_101 said:

I understand having a bunch of lottery tickets, but is Spielman really gonna make 16 picks this weekend??

They had so little flexibility to improve the roster with how many guys they're paying, I'm not surprised they want to throw everything against the wall with this draft. 

Justin Strnad! Good spot for an athletic Fangio project at linebacker with all the intangible qualities they value. 

Ya, I like him. He tested poorly but I have to assume missing the second half of the season impacted those numbers. He plays way faster on the field. Love the INT and PBU numbers. Hope this guy can become the rangy, coverage ILB we have needed for years. He should recover into 4.60 type speed IMO. He has pretty special zone awareness that makes up for his mediocre athleticism. Another system fit. 

Would have preferred Prince since I think Strnad is likely to be there at 181. Albeit maybe something is going on w/ Prince that we don't know about. 

Edited by BroncosFan2010