2020 Broncos Forum NFL Draft Thread

BullsandBroncos

Could see this TE making more of an impact in 2021, which in the 4th round is fine. Happy that he has some chemistry with Lock....would rather take a gamble on a guy like this than a guy like Fugamali. Maybe this dude turns into a Julius Thomas in the future 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, thebestever6 said:

I feel like this draft is for the fans more than lock. I mean how long have we waited to have a relevant offense post Manning these weapons look to be the most of my lifetime which is scary.

I think more for Shurmer. Elways tired of dickin' around with the O and decided to give Shurmer every last piece he needs. 

As far as weapons in your lifetime, bud it's the most we've had in mine. Now that is scary.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AKRNA said:

I think more for Shurmer. Elways tired of dickin' around with the O and decided to give Shurmer every last piece he needs. 

As far as weapons in your lifetime, bud it's the most we've had in mine. Now that is scary.

So think about the turnover on offense.  From 2 years ago, the only “starters” remaining  are Bolles, Sutton and Lindsey, and Sutton and Lindsey were rookies.  Incredible 2 year rebuild of the entire offense. 

• Like 1