Day 1 Draft Discussion

Ragnarok

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I hope turns out to be a good one and can usher in a new era of success for Bengals fans.  You guys are loyal and definitely deserve it.

Amen. Do the old man (Paul Brown) proud already.

Edited by bomont
  • Like 1

It would have been nice if they had extended the time between picks to 15 minutes for tonight.  It is naturally going to take teams longer to communicate when it comes to setting up possible trades.  Extra time reduces the possibility of making mistakes too.  It just makes sense in a unique scenario like we have this year.

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It would have been nice if they had extended the time between picks to 15 minutes for tonight.  It is naturally going to take teams longer to communicate when it comes to setting up possible trades.  

Not really IMO. Not like all the teams were sitting around at the same table before, it's still a phone call either way and individual teams I would think are all on a conf call the whole time.

No thanks. A round is so long as it is.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

It would have been nice if they had extended the time between picks to 15 minutes for tonight.  It is naturally going to take teams longer to communicate when it comes to setting up possible trades.  Extra time reduces the possibility of making mistakes too.  It just makes sense in a unique scenario like we have this year.

No I want total chaos tonite...lol

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Despite having the Dolphins taking Tua with their pick in my mock, I still buy into the Dolphins having Herbert over Tua rumors

It would be typical Dolphins to overthink matters and find every bizarre rationale to draft the lesser player