THE Official #FireDoug Thread

Danger

When we win, it's inspite of him and his moronic play calling. He's holding this team back and isn't even really a leader of the team.

Week in and week out he continues to make boneheaded decisions. I don't necessarily know if Schwartz is a good answer long term, but we know he can do well in the interval.

0tjEaHY.jpg

If he's not play calling, what's he doing? 

Just scrap the whole damn thing. I like the supporting coaches. But I'm starting to hate the head coach. He does nothing well and is mostly detrimental on gameday. There's no reason to have him here past year two. But as long as we're winning, he stays. 

Yes, every call he makes is wrong.

He's responsible for all of the negative carries and turnovers.

All of the first downs, scoring plays and the 2-1, division leading record are due to something else.

Typical Philly, talk radio inspired nonsense.

I am not saying that he's the messiah, but there is nothing to warrant his firing at this point.

20 hours ago, Danger said:

When we win, it's inspite of him and his moronic play calling. He's holding this team back and isn't even really a leader of the team.

Week in and week out he continues to make boneheaded decisions. I don't necessarily know if Schwartz is a good answer long term, but we know he can do well in the interval.

How?

2 minutes ago, ianlewis16 said:

:D I love it. I'm fairly certain he was terrible with the Lions mind you

He was good with the Lions and then regressed.

Detroit is historically hard to succeed in.

DET 2009 2 14 0 .125 4th in NFC North - - - -
DET 2010 6 10 0 .375 3rd in NFC North - - - -
DET 2011 10 6 0 .625 2nd in NFC North 0 1 .000 Lost to New Orleans Saints in NFC Wild Card Game
DET 2012 4 12 0 .250 4th in NFC North - - - -
DET 2013 7 9 0 .438 3rd in NFC North - - - -

Archived