Steelers 2020 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

bigben07MVP

3 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Steelers has worst red zone TD percentage in NFL last year...Ebron and Claypool were added to correct that.

Having a semi decent QB should help correct that too.   

• Like 2

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm expecting a very underwhelming draft class at this point. I'm hoping Highsmith gets taken before our next pick, not a fan 

Given our lack of picks and it being just an okay class, it was highly unlikely we had a super exciting class.

I dont many of the players this year, and its kind of nice since I cant get upset if draft someone I may not otherwise like.   B|

I was way off because I didn't think the Steelers would go WR in the second. I know a lot did but I thought they could wait until the later rounds. I was hoping for Dobbins because Conner can't stay healthy at all. And there goes Dobbins to the Ravens.

I wonder if Claypool could have been had a few spots later? Of course they needed a trade partner and we don't know if they were any. With that said another weapon for Ben is nice. 

Edited by Livewire