My 2020 NFL Draft Big Board

CWood21

Nice to see some names on there that I like.  Taumoepeau and Quez are gonna be nice picks for whoever day 3.
Also have Hopkins the top of my board at TE. Nice to see you stick with your guns there since everyone is so high on Kmet... Don't hate him just don't really see it either.

Jackson is soft. I have Wilson above him personally as OT goes. This board is good for me with OT, especially with emphasis on where Driscoll is.

Mims ahead Shenault (INJ, get it), Reagor, and Aiyuk I don't agree with. I know he's an upside guy. I just don't really see it with him either in the first. 
I also have Swift at the top of my RBs. CEH is higher for me as well. 

Thanks for posting. Seriously. This kinda stuff should keep people coming back to Packers FF. Quality info for the casual or intense fan lol.

8 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

What do you see in Niang?

That pass pro tech looks like hell on film. He's not on my board for GB. Think he's like Wilson, needs to go to a run first, man scheme.

Niang had to change his pass sets this past season from a kick slide to a backpedal due to his hip injury (torn labrum).  Even with that, he still didn't give up any sacks in the games he played before he shut it down for the season.  I did some reading on his injury and the recovery from surgery and he shouldn't have any problems going forward.  He's very athletic and is a great fit for the wide zone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, deathstar said:

Did you not watch enough of Fromm to rank him or do you believe he’s undraftable?

Speaking for myself here, but Fromm is Aaron Murray without the production. He's a limited athlete that benefited from a strong OL and running game. 

10 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

What do you see in Niang?

That pass pro tech looks like hell on film. He's not on my board for GB. Think he's like Wilson, needs to go to a run first, man scheme.

I should have been more specific.  This isn't a Packers-based board.

<< Starting to get a bit worried about the quality of WR left at #62, which is the route I think Gute will go. #33 - #61 is a long damn time. Not worried enough to get on board with a WR at #30 though.

Who's gonna be there ?? I wouldn't mind Pittman but have seen his stock all over the place

Edited by cannondale

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

<< Starting to get a bit worried about the quality of WR left at #62, which is the route I think Gute will go. #33 - #61 is a long damn time. Not worried enough to get on board with a WR at #30 though.

Who's gonna be there ?? I wouldn't mind Pittman but have seen his stock all over the place

I think you will see Pittman there, along with Claypool, Edwards and maybe even Shenault.

• Like 2