2020 Day 1 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Anybody else getting especially choked up at this National Anthem in spite of the not so great performance or am I the only one that bleeds Red, White and Blue? 

You communist.

Gonna be here only about partly; I'm focused on two different things right now; this draft and getting the coaches sorted out for the 2000's team(gives me something to do while drudging through the non-Packer selections).

I almost went with the Ego electric lawnmower, but I went with Worx instead.  It feels like it's a toy lawnmower and like there's no way it's possibly working, but it does work and my lawn is imaculate.  Front yard at least.  Back yard is still crap because I haven't been able to plant seed yet. 

Just now, Arthur Penske said:

I don't see an issue, we're going through one of the biggest crisis in our nations history. It's a pretty big deal or are you like a 5G COVID-19 truther? lol

I'm saying the presentation of it just seemed "silly" compared to in front of a live audience. 

I understand the significance of a major sporting event being a pleasant distraction and the current crisis, though.