2020 Draft | Eagles WAR ROOM- Day One

Kiltman

7 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

I hope I am wrong... I got no ego. I root for the Eagles and hope this kid KILLS it. What's so great about Reagor? I loved his ability to stop on a dime and go in/out of his breaks with little wasted movement. Catch radius, strength, & hands really scare me.

Catch radius? That guy goes UP for a ball when it is in the air! That is what I like about him. Game breaking speed but still can go up and get a ball 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Good way to back track if Jefferson kills it in Minny... Classic Stephen A Smith here. We don't want him, BUT he is very good and will do really well elsewhere if we don't get him!

I'm simply calling a spade a spade.

Simmons, Embiid, Okafor, Noel

Goedert, Ertz, JJAW, Jefferson

Same kind of problem.

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Dont for a second think that played a factor. They've been reported since the combine to of been in contact with him and TCU coaches.

Think he was always the fallback plan if the Big 3 were taken. 

Why not? Not saying deciding factor but that could’ve bumped him up past Mims who got scared...

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Catch radius? That guy goes UP for a ball when it is in the air! That is what I like about him. Game breaking speed but still can go up and get a ball 

He jumps like a madman, and is mid 4.3 to low 4.4, he's faster than his combine speed. He also had some mook throwing the ball to him rather than the #1 overall pick and Heisman winner.