Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

I sure hope MM/Rodgers see clear to lean hard on the quick/short passing game tonight.

Growing up a Packers fan in the late 70's/early 80's, I never figured to see an opportunity for GB to take the lead in this series with CHI.  I really, really want to see GB sweep CHI this season.

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That would b good for us bad for the pack, goldman and hicks have feasted on rbs so far this year.  

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense. You are saying that 2nd and 3rd and short would be good for the Bears? Or are you saying that the Bears have the personnel to prevent those situations? I can't think of any reason why any opposing fan would think it would be good for their defense to face short down and distances against Green Bay. It would be absolutely devastating to give Rodgers a whole bunch of short yardage situations. Everything is on the table. You don't want Rodgers with limitless options.

1 minute ago, jontat83 said:

Is Romo doing the game? Thought he was excellent the other day, surprisingly so.

Yeah. He's amazing. Watched all his games so far. Went out of my way to do so. He's the best in the biz as a rookie. Top crew easily. 

My hope is others try to emulate him without trying too hard. 

11 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Breaking ESPN news: Charlie Daniels will not be watching tonight.

This is a real thing.

should I know who Charlie Daniels is?   Is he the country singer of the Charlie Daniels' Band?   

Maybe I should let him know I will not be watching him tonight either.

Romo is certainly better in the booth right out of the gate than I expected him to be.  Not especially polished yet, but he definitely brings something new to the broadcasts.  Once he gets fully in sync with Nance, they should be the most enjoyable game day crew since the prime Madden/Summerall years.

Archived